FUTURE

Y/n silently sighs when the elevator of her apartment stops on another floor. The doors open and three tall guys walk in making her scoot over so they could go to the back. She immediately felt uncomfortable with them behind her. She could hear their whispering making her anxious.  Realizing they didn't pick a floor she turns around to see their eyes low and puffy. "What floor?" she quietly asks. They laugh and push each other making her move closer to the door. 

"My bad little mama's" One of them says grabbing her waist to push the button. Her heart stops when he doesn't remove his hand. She closes her eyes and pushes his hand off of her making him smack his teeth. The other two laugh then they start whispering again.

 "Nah her shit fat on my momma" 

"I'd rail her right here" 

"She can get dicked down right now ion even playing"

Her breathing quickens as she hears their comments. She watches as the elevator slowly descends making her frustrated. Of course it stops once again making her take a deep breath. The doors open and a tall man comes in with blonde dreads. When he stands next to her she feels safe. It confuses her and she wishes the elevator would hurry up. That's what I get for living in a tall building she thinks to herself.

The guys behind her laugh and then she feels a smack on her butt. She gasps and tears form in her eyes. "Ayo ma let me hit that" One of them says while putting his crotch on his butt. A tear falls from her eye and she quietly says "please stop". The guy just pulls her back and humps into her. 

The guy besides her mugs the boys and says  "aye man she told you to stop what don't you get?" he asks then pulls his gun out aiming it at the guys head. All of their eyes widen and the door opens on their floor making them run out like little kids. The guy puts his gun away and turns to y/n. 

"you good ma?" He asks and she wipes her eyes. She nods and simply says "thank you" He stares at her for a little before turning back to the door. The door finally opens to her floor and she wishes the man a good day before speeding out of the apartment complex.

***

Y/n sits in the table at the coffee shop and sighs running her hands over her face. Normally she wouldn't take anyone's shit but this time it reminded her to much of what her father did to her. She was frozen in fear and physically couldn't do anything. She was thankful for the guy if not for him she probably would've been in deep shit. Her phone buzzes making y/n come out of her thoughts and picks up the phone. 

'is this the girl from the elevator?' it read. Her heartrate sped up hoping it wasn't one of the boys. But before she can answer the person texts again.

'you dropped yo wallet'. Y/n's eye widen and she immediately checks her pockets seeing she in fact did not have her wallet. She curses herself and texts back thinking it was probably the guy who helped her. 

'omg thank you so much for getting it!' she sent and watched as the grey dots pop up then go away.

'its nothing ma, ill stop by your place tonight to give it back. What's yo number?'

'1209' she answered and he liked the message and she left the coffee shop feeling embarrassed after realizing she couldn't pay for anything. 

***
Y/n groans and gets up off of the couch hearing knocking on her door. She stretches out and rubs her eyes trying to wake up before opening it. She walks slowly over to the door and opens it revealing the guy from earlier. Her eyes widen and she looks down at what she was wearing. It was a lacey black bra with some tight shorts on. She blushes and opens the door wider to let him in. 

He gives her a warm smile and laughs before walking in. He looks so fine rn she thinks staring at him. "y/n?" he says looking at her. She shakes her head and then looks up at him. "how do you know my name?" She asks frowning. "I looked through yo wallet" He simply says making her eyes widen. "relax I just had to find out who you were so I could return yo shit. I didn't steal anything" He says putting his hands in the air.

She nods and he hands her her wallet and she searches through it making sure he was being honest. Seeing nothing misplaced she looks back up at him to see his eyes exploring her body. Her face heats up and she clears her throat. He looks back at her eyes and she says "thank you again for helping me back there and bringing me my stuff....." She drags on hoping to get his name. "Nayvadius" She smiles and leans up to kiss his cheek feeling bold. 

When she comes back down from his cheek he grips her neck and pulls her into a steamy kiss. She kisses back almost immediately trying to match his pace. He brings her tiny figure closer to  him and smacks her ass making her moan slightly. He slips his tongue in and explores her mouth. After a little bit she pulls away and looks down blushing hard.  He smirks and grips her ass one last time before heading to the door. 

"I'll text you later y/n?" He says almost asking. She nods her head a little to quickly making him chuckle at her giddiness. "Bye y/n" He smirks and closes the door. "Bye Nayvadius" she whispers and smiles.