21 SAVAGE

"Y/n table number 4 please" my coworker says making me nod and looking over at Cynthia. It was my cousins first day and I was given the job to train her. Now look I love this girl but she is a hoe for real. Every guy we serve she drools over. "Ooo y/n look at these fine men" She says sticking her tongue out and flicking it. I cringe and look over to where she was looking. 

I saw a group of 5 men. They were all decent looking but this one caught my eye. He had a cross tatted on his forehead and his eyes were locked onto mine. I tried to break eye contact but I couldn't. He was captivating. Before we make it over to the table Cynthia grips my arm and pulls me back roughly. I mug her giving her a look and she ignores me. "Girlie do you know who that is?!" she squeals. I look at her confused and loo back at the table. I glance around at the guys still seeing the guy before staring at me. None of them look familiar to me. 

I look back at her and she rolls her eyes. "That's 21 savage aka my new man" She says walking over to the table confidently. I sigh and follow her feeling jealous. I know her. She only wants the title of dating a rapper. And the money. She never cared about being in an actual relationship. When she makes it over she awaits for me and I start the conversation. "Hello welcome to Michaels Diner. I'm Y/n and this is Cynthia. What can I get started for you guys?" I say in my waitress voice trying to sound as polite as I can.

I look over at Cynthia to see her staring heavily at 21 Savage. She bites her lips and give him a smile. I convert my attention back onto the guy ordering and nod my head while writing his order down. I quickly go through the last 3 guys and get to 21 savage. He eyes me and then says his order. He never breaks eye contact making me feel nervous. I nod my head and get Cynthia to get their drinks. She walks away making sure to sway extra hard. I roll my eyes feeling annoyed.

"Alright I'll be right back with your orders" I smile and walk away. As I'm putting the orders on the board my manager comes up to me and tells me to let Cynthia take over the table to see how she would do. I give her a tight smile and nod. I groan as she leaves and go over to tell Cynthia what she is expected to do. 

As Cynthia brings out the orders I monitor from a far. I see her flirting with 21 Savage the whole time. He seems to be into it. I look away and sigh. That relationship won't last long. I laugh to myself and walk over to the table after she leaves. As I walk up he smirks at me and licks his lips. I smile slightly and say "How is everything over here? Is Cynthia doing a good job?" The guys let out a collective yes. I nod my head and walk away. I go back to watching from a far wishing that I could be doing the table. 

Once the guys all finish eating Cynthia comes over to me. "Girlllll 21 savage was flirting wit me the wholeeeee time. I got his numberrrr" She says cheesing hard. I give her a fake smile and she continues "well there about done and Shelly wanted to talk to me so I'll see you later boo" She walks away making me let out a sigh of relief. I'm just now realizing that I don't like this hoe. 

I walk over to the guys seeing them all on their phones and talking away. I take up their plates after handing them their check. I take the dishes and cutlery to the kitchen and sigh. She could've token the plates before talking to Shelly. I walk back out to see the group of guys walking out. I go back to the table seeing a wad of cash on the table. My eyes widen and I briefly try to count how much it is. I look at the receipt and see a number written at the bottom. 

'i gave yo homegirl one of my fake numbers. She was pissing me off but you was catching my eye. You fine fr'

I smile and then I hear "ooo is that my money?!" Cynthia squeals. I roll my eyes and put on a fake smile. "you don't even get paid until you become an employee. Get out my face." She smacks her teeth mocks me. "Whateva I still got me a new man" She twerks and I cringe. I snicker remembering she got a fake number. "good luck with that" I mumble and walk away.