DUKE DENNIS

Y/n knocked on the door and looked down seeing her little brother, Mylo swaying on his feet back and forth while holding her hand. She decided to take Mylo with her to his house today since no one was available to watch him. Duke opened the door and smiled seeing them. "Ayee what's up lil man" He said and bent down to his height. Mylo smiled and waddled over to him falling into his arms.  

Duke then stood up resting Mylo in his arms holding him on his hip. "Ion no that you were bringing him." He said to her as she walked into the house. "I didn't have anyone to watch him." He nods and puts Mylo down letting him waddle around. "What's up with you tho?" He asks smiling pulling her closer to him by her waist. 

Y/n laughed and looked up at him staring into his eyes. She leaned up and kissed his cheek walking away to find Mylo. Duke smacks his teeth and says, "Mane you needa to stop playing." He walks over to her seeing her on the couch Mylo sitting next to her babbling. She smiled and looked over at him, "Whatchu mean?" 

He sighed and sat next to Mylo smushing his head. "What he do to you?" She asked mugging him. "He's got an annoying sister." He laughed and Mylo got up and started punching him. "Get him My! Ooh fuck him up!" Y/n said watching as Mylo punched Duke in his stomach. Duke covered his face and dodged his punches. 

Mylo then fell right on him laying on his chest. "How you gonna rock my shit then sleep on me?" He asked watching as his eyes got heavy. Y/n laughed and grabbed her phone taking a picture. Y/n smiled looking back at the pictures she took unknowing of Duke staring deeply at her. 

She looked up and gave him a smile before saying, "what?" Duke just smiled and said, "come over here" Y/n stared at him debating for a second before scooting close to him. Duke pulled her closer making her sit right besides him. "When you gonna be with me for real?" He asked and she laid her head on his shoulder staying quiet.

She sighed deeply and looked back at him to see him already looking at her. "What's wrong?" He asked seriously looking at her. "I just don't wanna be another hoe." She said looking down at Mylo who was sound asleep on his lap. 

Duke also looked down but with a frown and then spoke up, "I promise thats not what you are. I genuinely like you and being around you. You make me feel happy all the time."  Y/n smiled and laid her head back on his chest. "You make me happy too" She said quietly feeling nervous. Duke smiled widely and laid his head back on the couch. 

"Soo..." He said after a few minute's of silence. He waited for a response but didn't get on making him look down to see her sleeping. He smacked his teeth and whispered, "Always avoiding the question. Just wait till you wake up" He mugged and then laid his head back closing his eyes as well.