NBA YOUNGBOY

"You sure you wanna do this man?" Eli asks looking at him with a concerned look. "100 percent" Kentrell responds simply and lays down on the seat taking off his shirt to get ready for the tattoo. Eli rolls his eyes and says again. "member last time you asked me to do this? She cheated on you the next day" Kentrell smacks his teeth and doesn't say anything getting comfortable on the seat. 

Eli sighs deeply and gets the tattoo gun started and traces the tattoo on Kentrell's lower abdomen. The buzzing sound starts making Kentrell smirk. He's gotten so many tattoos that he doesn't feel the pain anymore. He just picks up his phone and goes into messages. 

'Ima slide through later ma' 

'are we going out?'

She almost instantly responds making Kentrell's smirk turn into a smile.

'nah nah I wanna stay at the crib'

'good I don't think I can walk still wyo?' she texts making Kentrell recall what they did the night previous. 

'Im gettin a tattoo ma. this shit takes foreva'

She hearts the text making him swipe out of the messages and go live on instagram. "yurrr" he says taking a sip out of the styrofoam cup. 

'when the music dropping'

'nah he getting head on live 💀'

'yoooo'

Kentrell reads the comments making him mug the phone. "Mane yall on something else i swea" He says in laughing and flips his camera to show Eli. "My man Eli" he yells and Eli stops throwing up signs. Kentrell smacks his teeth and flips it back around. "white ass" he mumbles looking through his music trying to find a song to play. 

***

"preciate ittt" Kentrell says looking in the mirror at Y/n's name on his stomach. He smiles and daps Eli up handing him a stack. Eli shakes his head laughing and walks out of the space cleaning up. Kentrell takes a few pictures lifting his hoodie up and posts them on instagram captioning it 'no regrets💚' He then leaves the shop hopping in his car to drive to y/n's apartment. He speeds off blasting his music.

"Baby!" he yells taking off his shoes at the door since he's gotten yelled at because of not. "In here!" she yells back not helping him. He smacks his teeth and goes into the kitchen snatching one of the brownies she probably made. 

He wonders around trying to find her then eventually does in her room. He sees her putting her clothes away and putting the ones he's left here in his drawers. She turns around and smiles hugging him putting her arms around his neck. He chews the rest of the brownie before wrapping his hands around her waist. 

She sighs in content making Kentrell's heart feel warm. His relationship with y/n was new to him. He's never had a girlfriend who's genuinely cared for him and wanted to be in his presence. Most of the bitches he's been just wanted money or a good fuck. 

He removes one of his hands off of her waist lifting her chin up. He stares into her eyes and smiles causing her to be nervous and hide her face in his neck. He pulls her away and kisses her lips softly. She kisses back passionately and pulls away. Kentrell taking her bottom lip with him.

"what did you get?" she asks quietly. Walking away from him but he doesn't let go of her arm. She chuckles and leads him over to the bed. "yo sure you wanna see it?" He asks making her furrow her eyebrow. She nods her head anyway and leans her back on the headboard. Kentrell slowly lifts up his hoodie over his head.

He throws the hoodie on the bed next to her and walks closer to her so she could clearly see it. He stands in front of her making her reach her hands out to touch his chest. Kentrell watches her face closely feeling a little nervous at her reaction. He watches as her eyes read over her name. He feels his heart about to beat out of his chest. She looks up at him and gives him a sweet smile. He notices the tears forming in her eyes and smiles back grabbing her hand. "why'd you get my name ken?" 

"because I luh you" he says in a duh tone making her laugh and pull him into a kiss. He slides his tongue in exploring her mouth. She rests her hand on his tattoo making his wince. She pulls away and gives him a concerning look. "im good ma" He flops down on the bed and pulls her into his side looking at the tv in front of them. He then turns to look at her face. She looks at him and smiles and says "now i have to get your name tattooed" he smirks and asks "why?"

"because I luh yo too" she says in his accent making him bust out laughing.