DUKE DENNIS

"chat so i had been planned this whole sleep stream shit and yk what happened? No body here!" y/n shouts throwing her hands up. "yall gotta keep me entertained" she pointed at the chat and laid down on her bed pulling her grey comforter up over her body. She pulled her arms out grabbing one of her two phones to read the chat. As she's answering some chats a knocking sound is played making her jump and look at her door.

"that scared the shit out of me" She said shaking her head. "What color chat" she's asks softly referring to her LED lights. "The color of my pussy?" She reads furrowing her eyebrows she stays quiet not really knowing what to say and just turns the lights to pink. "anyways..." She says side eyeing the camera. 

An hour quickly passes by with y/n talking to her chat about the most random things. She hears her door open and she peers her head around the wall still laying in bed to see who it was. Duke walks in making y/n smile widely. "whatchu got going on" He says smiling showing off his diamond grills. He makes his way over to her standing besides her bed. She raises her eyebrow at him seeing a mischievous look in his eye.  Before she can question he jumps on her making her squeal afraid of the bed breaking.

Y/n tries to push him off using her strength but it doesn't work. He laughs in her ear making her stomach flutter and her breath hitch. "dude your to heavy for thissss" she whines and he smacks his teeth and rolls off of her sitting on the edge of her queen sized bed. He takes off his green Jordans and his shirt off leaving him in his sweats showing his tatted chest. Y/n tares at his light abs feeling herself get hot. Duke pulls the cover up making y/n shiver and gets in. He scoots closer to her grabbing his phone to go on it. "just coming in here like you own the place" Y/n mumbles shaking her head making duke nod his head.

Y/n yawns and stretches her legs and arms out groaning quietly. Duke puts his phone down and look over at her "you sleepy?" He asks watching as her eyes fight to keep open. She nods slowly and he smiles. "go to sleep mama's" He whispers so she would only here it. She smiles at him with hooded eyes and she finally closes them. Duke turns back to the front where her setup is and smirks at the chat. 

A couple minutes pass when y/n quietly snores making duke look over at her and chuckle. He puts his phone down and pulls her closer to him wrapping his arms around her waist. She hums keeping her eyes closed but snuggles into his chest making him bite his lip. Forgetting about the stream he leans down and plants a light kiss on her plump lips. He then closes his eyes slowly going to sleep with her laying on his heavily tatted chest. 

The two continued to sleep for a couple of hours changing positions multiple times. Now y/n was currently on top of Duke with his hands wrapped around her waist holding her tightly against him. Hearing the door open Duke opens his eyes slightly to see Kai walking in. He closes his eyes not wanting him to ask questions. 

"They is all boo'd up right now" Kai says laughing followed by agent walking in. "damnnn" he drags making Duke rolls his eyes mentally. He tightens his grip on y/n's waist making her move slightly. "never thought I'd see the day" Kai laughs slapping his knee. Agent and Kai continue to talk loudly making Duke annoyed. He opens his eyes making sure they didn't notice him and he takes one of his arms away from y/n's waist and grabbing a pillow. He chucks it at the two guys making them flinch and jump away. 

"bruh get out" Duke says in a sleepy voice making Kai laugh and point at him mocking him. He throws another pillow, thankful that she had so many, and watched as Agent dragged Kai out of the pink room. Y/n shuffles in her sleep making him turn his attention back to her. He pushes back a strand of her hair behind her ear watching as her eyes fluttered open. 

"go back to sleep baby" He says in a deep voice making y/n's face heat up. She caresses his face making him hum in content. He hooks his hands around her thick thighs and pulls her up closer to him. She wraps her arms around his neck and leans in kissing his lips softly then closes her eyes resuming her sleep. Duke grabs his phone taking pictures of her before leaving another kiss on her soft lips then dosing back to sleep with his hands rested on her butt.