FUTURE

I was laying on Nay's lap with our legs intertwined. We were currently watching the little mermaid. And let me tell y'all my man was singing at the top of his lungs. I chuckle as he sings along to a whole new world. I sneakily grab my phone and start recording. He was motioning with his hands while he sung. I try to keep in my laugh as he continues to sing very loudly. 

"A whole new worlddddddd.....a new fantastic point of viewwwww" He sings making me smile.

 I decide to speak up after a couple minutes "grown man by the way" i say to the camera and his head snaps to me. He quickly stops after seeing that I was recording. He clears his throat after smacking his lips. I die of laughter at his switch up and end the video. "Don't you go posting that ma!" He says lifting my chin up to kiss me. I giggle as he kisses me. He starts tickling me making me squirm in his grasp. 

***

"nah but yea-" future says answering a comment about his latest album. He was chilling on live when he got a request from Druski. He laughs already knowing this bout to be funny. "Wassup my man" Future says seeing Druski sitting in an office with a suit on. "Hey man how you doing" 

"Pretty go-" Future tries to say but Druski cuts him off "That's great so I was wondering if you wanted to join Coulda Been Records. I've seen your stuff and you know its decent but if you sign with us we could make you great" He says rubbing his hands together. 

Future laughs and turns his head seeing y/n come and lay down next to him. "What's yo favorite song of mine?" Future asks tryna joke around. "Oof that's a tuff one...hmm... Ah! A whole new world" Druski says clapping his hands. "Man what?" Future asks frowning. Y/n besides him starts busting out laughing making druski laugh as well. He smacks his teeth and looks at y/n "whats so funny?" 

"Check my story" She says tryna breathe. "I'm not gonna lie you got caught lacking big time my man" Druski says cracking up. Future checks y/n story seeing him sings to the little mermaid. He smacks his teeth and looks over to where y/n was seeing her not there anymore. "man" he says shaking his head. He hangs up with druski and quickly runs up the stairs quietly. He about to get her back fr. 

He sees their room's door slightly open and quietly goes in. Seeing no one there he turns around but then he hears her sneeze faintly. He goes into their bathroom seeing her hiding behind the door. He picks her up throwing her over his shoulder. She squeals and laughs. "come on Nay I was just playing" She says. He just ignores her and throws her down onto the bed. Its gonna be a long night for y/n.