21 SAVAGE

I close my eyes listening to Sheyaa's heartbeat. He rocks up slowly with his foot on the ground. We are in the hammock outside his house and I'm laying on top of him while he gently rubs my back up and down. Sheyaa and I aren't together we are just best friend. I do however have a huge crush on him but for the sake of our friendship I haven't told him. I don't want to ruin our friendship. Plus I don't think he sees me like that.

"what you got going on today ma" He asks putting his phone down on my back. I open my eyes and look up at him. "one of my cousins is having this party at the lazar tag place down town. So i have to go there but nothing else." I say sighing. It's not that I don't wanna go to the party its just I would rather lay in bed and sleep or hang out with Sheyaa then do lazar tag with a bunch of kids.

"can i slide through? or is it family type shit" He asks. I shake my head and answer "nah you can come. I would prefer that you did I don't wanna be alone." He just nods and sways us a bit harder with his foot. The rest of the evening we stay relaxed in the hammock. We end up falling asleep listening the the birds chirp and the wind howling.

***
What do you wear to a lazar tag party? Surely not a dress? right? I groan and stomp to the guest room where Sheyaa is staying. "Shey what are you gonna wear?" I ask walking in without knocking. I look up to see him just in his boxers. My eyes immediately go down to his print. I quickly focus my eyes on the windows looking out onto the neighborhood. He smirks seeing my nervousness. He grabs my chin making me look into his eyes.

"just a hoodie and some shorts" he answers letting my chin go. I plop down onto the bed and groan. "I don't know what to wearrrr" I whine and he smacks his teeth. He goes through the closet filled with his clothes and throws one of his hoodies at me. "just wear that and some leggings." he says walking into the bathroom and shutting the door.

I stare at the hoodie he gave me. Sure I've taken his clothes before but him actually giving me one to wear is way different. Right? Or am I overthinking? I shake my head and go back into my room to get dressed. Once I get dressed in his hoodie and some leggings I head down stairs to get a drink before we leave. I see Sheyaa coming down the stairs and go to grab the keys. Before I can reach them a hand snatches them out and rushes out the front door.

I smack my teeth and grumpily walk out to the car. I see him holding the door open standing tall. "Madam" He says with a fancy accent. I giggle and get into the car. He slips into the car from his side and starts driving to the place.

*

Sheyaa pulls into a parking spot and opens my door for me. "thank you" I say quietly and walk in front of him. We walk in and many kids are running around chasing each other. Some of them are my cousins and some I don't recognize. After we great all the immediate family I drag him to a seat in the back so they can leave us alone. "I never realized how many luh kids are in your family" He says watching them run around and chasing each other. "me neither" I mumble rubbing my temple. How do I already have a headache.

Sheyaa pulls me closer to him and wraps his arm around my waist. I rest my head on his shoulder and close my eyes. After a couple minutes he speaks up. "wanna make a bet?" I look up at him telling him to go on. "who ever gets the other one first gets 50 dollars." I nod my head thinking. I could beat him. "better get my 50 dollars ready" I say and lay my head back down. He mugs me and we walk over to the rest of the group to start the session.

*

I check around me making sure to not see a person from the red team. I see a kid running with a red light on his chest. I run after him and eliminate him from the game. I see Sheyaa hiding behind a wall. Our eyes meet and I run and hide behind on of the walls and check to make sure he didn't follow me. I don't see anyone. Before I can move I get pushed into a wall. I look up to see Sheyaa looking at my lips.

He smashes his lips on mine and slips his tongue into my mouth. I kiss back and put my hands around his neck. His hands go around my waist pulling me closer to him. He leans down and kisses my neck biting it and licking it. I moan lightly. He pulls away and I hear a beeping noise. I look down to see my blue light flickering. My eyes widen and I look at Sheyaa. He smirks at me and kisses me once more. He bites my lip before saying "you owe my 50 dollars" He smirks. I roll my eyes and flip him off.