DUKE DENNIS

requested by @MelaninBaby04 

"Did you take a shower?" Y/n asked Duke while he was doing the intro. He frowned while smiling and looked over at her. "because I don't wanna be doing this car challenge if you stink" She said in an innocent voice shaking her head. Duke smacked his teeth and continued with the video. Duke had came up with the idea last night. Staying 24 hours in your car. He brought the idea to his girlfriend, Y/n and well she reluctantly agreed. 

Duke gave the camera to Y/n letting her talk while he went and got the stuff they would need. He made some slight adjustments to the challenge knowing y/n would want food and blankets. "Baby can you take this." He asked making Y/n put the camera down and reach over for the light pink blanket he had gotten for her. He got into his jeep throwing the pillows and the other blanket in the back. 

Y/n watched as Duke explained the challenge more in depth. "So the camera will be on the whole time and...." He was wearing a tight black shirt with some grey sweatpants. She stared at him in admiration forgetting he was filming. Duke smirked when he saw she was staring and looked over at her putting his finger under her chin and kissing her softly. She smiled and looked away feeling nervous under his stare. He bit his lip and gripped her neck making her look at him. "you nervous?" He smiled looking into her eyes. She shook her head her eyes going down to his lips. 

He smirked again realizing he was recording and took her into a deep kiss. She kissed back putting her small hand on his chest trying to keep up with him. He pulled away taking her lip with him and looking back at the camera speaking like nothing happened. Y/n clenched her legs and looked outside the window feeling flustered.  

**

"Can we get food?" Y/n asked while she pull the blanket up so it covered her whole body. They both were laying back in the seats watching on of their shows. He looked over at her and then got up raising his seat so he could drive. Once they made it to Chick-Fil-A he pulled up into the drive through and leaned back so she could order. "Hello! What can I get you?" the girl asked. "Uhm can I get two 8 counts of nuggets and..." Duke groaned lowly when she put her hand on his thigh close to his dick. She leaned over so the girl could hear and innocently put her hand there not thinking anything of it. 

He looked over at Y/n imagining her sitting on his dick bouncing up and down- "baby you want anything else?" She asked totally unaware of the effect she had on him. "huh? oh uhh nah i'm good." He said not looking away from y/n. "My pleasure" She said and Duke pulled up. 

**

"Have you ever thought about how bugs feel when we kill them?" y/n asked laying down looking up at the lights on the top of his car. Duke burst out laughing at her random comment making Y/n frown. "Whatttt?" She dragged out. "Nothing that was just so random" He laughed while she pouted. He looked over at her once he calmed down and smiled. "I'm sorry baby, come here" He said pulling her into his seat where he was laying down.

She sat in his lap with her arms crossed pouting like a little kid. He chuckled quietly and snaked his arms around her. "I'm sorry girl" He said kisses her cheek. When she still didn't say anything he whispered, "I'll eat yo pussy" Y/n hit him making him laugh again. As she was about to scold him she hears a knocking noise on the back on the car. She looks back seeing nothing but the dark outside. 

"What?" he asked looking too. "I thought I heard something." She said scooting closer into him. Noticing she was a little scared he set his phone up so they could watch their show again, hoping to distract her. She snuggled up into him pulling the pink blanket onto them. 

After a couple of minutes she heard the knocking sound again but on a closer window.  "You hear that?" She asked pausing the show. He frowned seeing her scared face. "something is like knocking on the windows."  She explained pulling the blanket over her even more. Duke turned his headlights on checking outside the windows seeing nothing. 

"I don't see anything baby" He says making Y/n a little more scared. She scoots closer to him trying to calm herself down. As he's about to turn the show back on the knocking happens again louder this time and he says, "What the fuck?" Y/n looks up at him feeling terrified. Duke sits up a little and attempts to start the car but it doesn't work. He frowns and looks back at Y/n who is practically shaking. 

"Its okay baby don't shake" He tries to comfort pulling her closer to him. "Duke what's going on?" He shakes his head while going on his phone to text one of the AMP members. They were parked a little ways from the house but far enough to not walk. As he waited for a text back he comforted Y/n not wanting her to be scared. He kissed her head looking out the front window. 

The a guy with a clown mask jumped out in front of the car making Y/n scream and Duke grab his gun. When he gets out with his gun the guy puts his arms up and takes the mask off revealing Kai. Duke smacks his lips as Kai says, "damn you was bout to shoot me" He laughs as Duke mugs him. "yes bruh you scared Y/n." By now y/n was outside as well standing next to Duke. "My bad y/n" He daps her up then laughs again. "You is annoying" she says walking back into the car. 

A:n- IM WRITING A BOOK 😝