DESTROY LONELY

A/n: I'm not calling him bobby idc 

"Des!" Y/n called walking down the stairs while on her phone. She looked up after almost tripping on one of the steps. She walked around into the kitchen not seeing him. "Des!" She called again but didn't get a response.

 Smacking her teeth she walked into the living room seeing him smoking a blunt with really low and red eyes. Y/n chuckles and jumps down on the couch next to him. He slowly brings his attention over to her smiling goofily. 

He lets his head drop back down but she lifts it back up by his chin. "How many have you smoked baby?" His hypnotizing eyes stared into hers deeply making her feeling butterflies in her stomach.

"Like four?" He said then started laughing. She just smiled and shook her head taking his blunt and putting it to her mouth. She breathed in letting the smoke fill up her lungs then exhaled it out of her nose. She then took it and burned it out which made Des smack his teeth. 

"Bruh why you do that baby" He whined mugging her. Y/n laid down in between his legs ignoring his question. He stayed quiet and reached down putting his hand in her sweatpants letting it rest on her skin. 

"You wanna-" 

"No" Y/n interrupted him already knowing what he was thinking. She looked up at him seeing him mugging her so hard she knew his face was gonna hurt. "You don't even know what I was gonna ask tho" He said rubbing his hand up and down her exposed thigh. 

Y/n closed her eyes and sighed in content before answering, "I know you, it was gonna be something dirty." She said making him laugh and smirk. "So is that a no?" 

She just smiled and countered, "I literally just said no dude" 

"I'm no hearing a no soooo" He dragged inching his hand closer to her heat. She chuckled and flipped over removing his hand from her pants. "awn shit you finna suck my dick?" He asked since she was facing that way.

Her jaw dropped and she shook her head getting off the couch. "Nooo I'm sorry come back babyyy" He whined again making her bite back her smile. He grabbed her wrist and pulled her into his lap and wrapped his arms around her. 

He buried his head into her neck and kissed all over it sucking deeply on a couple of spots. Y/n bit her lip holding back her moan before breathing out, "your so freaky when your high" He simply smiled and went back to sucking on her neck.