NBA YOUNGBOY

"Aye where's yo little pet?" Dari asks and laughs while blowing out smoke. Ben raises his eye brows and Kd scratches the back of his head awkwardly. "who you talkin to?" Kentrell asks looking around. "You, every time I see you she's all on yo side and shit following you like she a dog." He laughs but no one else found it funny. 

Kentrell goes to get up but Ben grabs his arm stopping him. Kentrell mugs him and whips his arm away. Ben raises his hands and says "I mean he isn't wrong he just saying it in a harsh way." Kentrell's eyebrows furrow and he laughs menacingly. "Mane what yall on? Yall think you such jokesters." When nobody says anything Ken looks back up and then looks back down "what yall tryna say?" 

"Top, nobody tryna say anything we just yk putting out there that-" Kd starts but is interrupted by Dari, "she hangs around us a lot and no one really wants ha there." Dari laughs and Kentrell clenches his hands. Kd smacks the back of Dari's head making him smack his teeth. Kentrell starts breathing heavily and back away from them. 

Kentrell feels hurt. Kd, Ben, and Dari were his homeboys. He's known them since he was a little kid. How could they say that about someone he cares a lot about. Y/n and Ken have been together for about 5 months. So why are they just now bringing it up. 

Dari mugs Kentrell and says "Mane don't take it to heart. Ain't she one of yo little hoes anyway?" The tension in the room is unbearable making Kd and Ben uncomfortable. Even though the room is silent no one notices the front door shutting and y/n walking in quietly. She senses the tension so she stays back and decides to wait outside of the kitchen. But before she can she hears Kentrell say "Mane she aint no hoe. I luh her! So what if she a little clingy that shit don't matter! That just shows she cares. You just jealous your girlfriend hit me up." Kentrell says laughing after. 

Y/n's eyes widen and she peeks her head in. She was never one to get into drama but she loved to watch it so you know ya girl was listening. Her heart melts at her boyfriend saying he loves her. They haven't gotten to that part yet but they both truly loved each other and both knew it. She brushed off the comment about Dari's girlfriend planning to ask about it later at a better time. 

"Mane whatever I don't want yo annoying ass bitch anyway" Dari says taking another hit of his blunt. Kentrell launches towards Dari and punches him hard straight in the face.  "Oh shit!" Kd and Ben say at the same time. Y/n runs into the kitchen seeing Ken punching Dari in his face multiple times. Dari tries to hit back but Kentrell dodges. Dari screams in pain as Kentrell's hits become harder. Y/n goes over to Ken and tries to pull him off. Not realizing it was y/n he pushes her away and keeps punching Dari. 

Y/n smacks her teeth and mugs Kd and Ben just standing there. Kd and Ben immediately jump in helping pull Kentrell away from the bleeding out Dari. Kd and Ben hold Kentrell back as he tries to get out of their hold. Dari attempts to stand but fails making him hit his head again. His head bleeds out onto the floor and y/n's eyes widen looking away. 

Kentrell pushes kd and ben off and then smirks at Dari unconscious on the ground. Ben goes over slowly to Dari and checks his pulse. "We gonna go take him to the hospital" Kd says shaking his head. Y/n stares in horror at Dari. She's never seen that much blood from a body before. Kd and Ben drag out the unconscious man to one of their cars and drives off. 

y/n stands there in stock and then feels hands wrap around her waist. She looks behind her to see Kentrell with blood on his hands and arms. He kisses her neck and smirks. "see what i'll do for you ma." the girl turns around in his hold and wraps her arms around his neck. "thank you for standing up for me Kenny but next time try not to kill them" she kisses his lips and he chuckles. "mane what I tell you about that gay ass nickname."

She giggles as he trails kisses down her neck. "i know you like it stop tryna act gangster around me kenny" He smiles into her neck and says "you lucky I love you ma." The girl smiles widely and chuckles softly. "I love you to ken"