KAI CENAT

"What you doing today Kaivous?" I ask while folding my laundry from this week. I hear him smack his teeth and hang up. I laugh quietly and walk over to my phone. I call him back waiting for him to answer. When he connects I set my phone back down on the dresser going back to the tedious task. "what bruh?" he says "yk I was just playing wit you kailer" I say not bothered by his attitude. "Nah stop playing wit me but we got a shoot today I think" He says rubbing over his eyes. 

I nod and continue folding my new shirts checking them out and shit. "When can I be in a video again gangy?" I ask looking at my phone. Kai stays quiet making me smack my teeth. "be like that then tf" 

"Damn hold on I'm looking!" He yells making me make an O face. "wait its 12?!" he yells making me nod. "Its 12? Fuck, I'm late!" he whines making me shake my head. I walk over to my phone smirking. "Have a nice shoot Kaivous!" I say and quickly hang up. 

***

 Duke gets up walking over to the chair and sits down. He follows the instructions John tells him while hooking up the wires. The amp shoot today was getting asked questioned while being hooked up to a lie detector. Kai sits on the couch scrolling mindlessly on his phone when he gets a text from y/n. He smiles slightly and opens it. 

"I'm coming over after the shoot 😁" It read making Kai roll his eyes. 

"How you just gonna invite yoself over?" He texts back.

"I know you wanna see me soo" He chuckles and turns his phone off watching as Duke gets the wires set up. 

"alright first question!" Agent says smiling menacingly. "whats 2+2" Duke answers four and John gives them a thumbs up. Davis then says "Have you had sex this month?" The rest of amp looks at Davis with an ayo expression then bursts out laughing. "Nah but fr tho?" davis says. "No" Duke says with no emotion. John gives them a thumbs up making Kai smack his teeth. The next couple of questions kai zones out not really feeling interested in asking any questions.

 "do you think y/n is attractive?" Kai's head shoots up and mugs Agent. "tf?" Kai says looking back at Duke who is cheesing hard. "AYOO?" Kai yells standing up raising his arms. The whole group laughs but kai doesn't. He mugs Duke and sits back down feeling irritated. Y/n and Kai have been best friends since they was little. Neither of them remembers how they met but they've always kept in touch with each other.  Kai's always had a thing for her but never wanted to move on it not wanting to make their friendship awkward. 

Kai walks up to the chair and takes a seat getting the lie detector set up. "we good?" he asks John and he nods still not saying anything. "Creepy assss" he mumbles under his breath. "are you 5'2?" Fanum asks making Kai smack his teeth. "No" he firmly responds he looks over at john to see him frowning. He then gives them a thumbs down making everyone crazy. "Word to my dead! Word to my dead I'm not 5'2" Kai yells standing up.

Kai then gets asks a couple more questions answering them with ease. Then Duke asks a question making Kai's heart race. "do you find y/n attractive?" Kai side eye the camera and laughs looking down. The room goes crazy once more and Duke throws his arms out laughing. "Next question next question next question." kai waves his hand. "Would you ask y/n out?" Fanum counters making Kai smile sheepishly again.

"Yes" he says and his eyes widen side eyeing the camera. He knows y/n will watch this video later today making him freeze up. "true" John says and everyone screams running around.