METRO BOOMIN

"Leland come onnnnn" I say laughing. He buries his head into my chest further. "Leland you literally have to be at the studio in 10 minutes" I say looking at the time on my phone. When he doesn't say anything I smack my teeth. "Leland if you don't get your ass up then I'm not making you favorite chicken tonight" I say and smile knowing that would get him.

He automatically lifts his head up and mugs me. He rolls off of me and mumbles "mane you no fun" I roll my eyes and chuckle. He grumbles his way to the bathroom to get ready and I put one of his hoodies on with some leggings. I sit on the bed waiting for him to get out of the shower. I bounce my leg up and down anxiously waiting to go.

 I love seeing Leland work and I rarely get to see him do it. He always invites me but most of the time he has people who I am not familiar with over there. He told me that the session today was going to just be him and future making some beats. Future and I have known each other since we were kids so I was fine being there with him.

I look at the time seeing we were a half hour late. Leland comes out just wearing his boxers.  I blush at his figure and look down. Even though we've been dating for a year and a half he still makes me blush. He quickly gets dressed realizing how late we were. We hop in the car and hastily drive to the studio. 

I basically leave Leland in the car and run to be let in. I hear him laugh from behind me and I wait patiently for him to come to the door. He opens the door after getting conformation and lets me walk in. I smile and rush into his area. I open the door seeing future chilling on a sofa on his phone. "Hey nay" I say hopping on the couch beside him. "Twinnnnnnn" He says and we do our little handshake. Leland finally walks in and he daps up future and sits in his lil producer chair. 

They immediately get to work and I sit there in amaze. They work on many songs finishing some and starting on a couple. They start working on the beat for Superhero and I bop my head with the beat. They go back and forth trying to get the best beat. When they finally do Leland plays the whole beat and we all fuck with it. Future stands up saying that he was out and daps us up and heads out. 

"can i try?" I ask watching him mix another song. He looks back at me and nods. I walk over to him and sit on his lap. "do you wanna start a new song?" He asks and I nod. He starts off with a simple beat and then sits back putting his hands on my waist. I take over and start to add in different instruments. I try many different things until I find the right one. I replay the beat making sure I like it and turn back to look at him. 

He bops his head and sways to the beat. He smiles and looks up at me. "How you gonna be better than me?" I cheese hard and look down. "Its not that good" I say and look away from him feeling flushed. I was never good with compliments. I always felt awkward. He pulls me closer to him and tilts my chin up. I look into his eyes and he smiles showing his bright white teeth. "you so cute baby" I blush hard and put my head into his neck. He chuckles and kisses my head. 

"you wanna head out?" He asks after sitting for a couple minutes in silence. I nod my head and get up. I grab my things and see him still sitting typing something. "What are you doing?" I ask walking over to him. "Ima save this and use it for the album" My eyes widen and he gets up. He kisses me pulling me out of my trance. I kiss back and he pulls away before it can get to heated. He grabs my hand and leads me out to the car.