21 SAVAGE

"aye 21 we finna slide to Jo's wanna come?" one of Sheyaa's friends ask walking over to the couch where he was seated, texting his girlfriend. He doesn't answer to focused on the conversation he was having. His friend sucks his teeth and says "mane whateva" He walks out of the house and Sheyaa looks up confused. 

Sheyaa and Y/n's relationship was new. They have been dating for 2 months now and they both are having the time of their lives. They are taking their relationship slow not wanting to ruin anything. When he told his friends that he was in a committed relationship they shrugged the comment off thinking that it was just one of his favorite hoes. But Sheyaa was never a fan of having hoes. I mean sure he's had them but he would rather be in a relationship. 

Sheyaa and Y/n met through mutual friends. Her friend, Alyssa, had dragged her to a party one of his friends, Marcus, was throwing. Y/n was sat on a couch in the corner of the room watching her friends have fun when he joined her. They instantly hit it off and ever since then became closer and closer every day.

Once he realized the guys had left he invited Y/n over to the house immediately. She agreed quickly and hopped in her car driving to his house. The whole time they were hanging out and living their life as a couple they had no idea both of their friends were conspiring against them to spilt them up. 

***

"Wheres 21"

"Where is Y/n?" 

Marcus and Alyssa ask at the same time seeing that they were missing. Marcus sucks his teeth realizing what had happened again. Ever since they had gotten together they neva hung out with them anymore and on the off chance they did they would only talk to each other and would forget that they were hanging out with 5 other people. At least that's what they thought

"man this shit getting annoying on god" James says sliding into the diners booth with Jordan and Marcus. Kya and Alyssa slide into the other side and Kya sighs going on her phone to text Y/n. "Y/n told me she was going to her moms house" Alyssa says while looking at the menu.

"I neva thought they was finna be this serious" Jordan says shaking his head. Him and 21 have been there for each other since kids and never did he think a bitch would get in between them. The group stay quiet for a bit all either on their phones or looking at the menu's. 

"Yall this might seem a luh crazy but I feel like we should break them up" Alyssa speaks up catching all of their attentions. Kya's eyes widen and she frowns. Kya looks around at the table expecting their reactions to be the same as hers but instead the three boys smile widely and nod their head in agreement. Kya stares at them in amazement. 

Kya never thought that when 21 or y/n hung out with them that they didn't talk enough to them and she never thought that they didn't hang out with them. In fact Kya and Alyssa went shopping with y/n just two days ago. Kya thought that it was appropriate for them at their stage in their relationship to be hanging out almost all the time. Kya sat in the booth and stayed quiet pretending to be occupied with her phone. 

Marcus laughs and daps Alyssa up. "mane you don't normally have a lot of good ideas but that right tha was it" James and Jordan nod their head agreeing with the older boy. "Ok so this is what were going to do-" 

***

Y/n lays atop of sheyaa with her eyes slowly starting to droop. He rubs gently and slowly over her back under her shirt. Y/n hums in content and Sheyaa chuckles bringing her closer to his chest. He lifts her chin up and brings her into a sentimental kiss. Y/n kisses back putting her hand on his chest to keep her balanced. They are interrupted by y/n's phone ringing. Sheyaa groans and pulls apart and y/n rests her forehead on his. 

She picks her phone up seeing that Kya was calling her. She answers and puts the phone up to her ear. She adjust so she can lay back down on Sheyaa while still talking to Kya.

"Hey Kya, Whasup" She says in her soft shy voice closing her eyes.

"H-hey Y/n, u-uhm so I got something to tell you" Kya stutters making Y/n reopen her eyes. She frowns getting a bad feeling in her chest. She lays up and Sheyaa whines. She sits next to him waiting for Kya to go on. 

"But b-before I do just know I have no part in it" Kya says slowly making Y/n eyebrows furrow. Y/n's heart quickens feeling something bad happened. "What happened Kya? Is everyone ok?" She asks worryingly. Kya's heart breaks hearing her concern for her fake friends. 

Kya decides to rip it off like a Band-Aid feeling guilty. "Their planning to spilt you and 21 up" Kya says quickly. Y/n stays quiet making Kya think she didn't hear her but then she asks "who is?" by now y/n has put Kya on speaker and Sheyaa has sat up now and he listens feeling angered already knowing the answer to her question. 

"Jordan, Marcus, James, and Alyssa. It was random and Alyssa just started making this plan and they all agreed! I didn't know what to say so I just sat there" Kya says feeling anxious. She never liked being in drama. She had her reasons but that was a story for another time.  

Y/n stays quiet feeling her heart drop. She trusted those people. She's know some of them since she was in diapers, and they go and try to ruin her happiness. Why would they do that? Y/n's emotions take over her and tears well up in her eyes. Sheyaa pulls her into his lap and hugs her waist tightly putting his head on her shoulder. 

"what are they 'planning' to do Kya?" he asks in a low voice telling y/n that he is mad. "u-uh the were going to tell y/n that Alyssa had seen you and a girl all over each other going into a hotel. T-Then they said that they would tell her that you were seeing other girls and all of this other stuff" Kya rambled feeling nervous. 

Sheyaa hugs y/ns harder seeing feeling her tears drop onto his bare legs. He was more pissed then upset but y/n was a sweet and sensitive girl. He wanted to kill them for making her feel like this. He tells Kya that they'll talk later and hang up on her. He turns y/n's body towards him and lifts her face up seeing her face wet and covered with tears. 

He wipes his thumb across her chubby cheeks and kisses her softly. "I-i just can't believe Alyssa. I've known her for forever. Why would she do this to me?" She cries harder feeling hurt and betrayed. He pulls her into a deep kiss and then says "Don't let them bother you. Their not worth yo tears ma. We got each other and that's all we need." She nods and and rests her head on his shoulder. "what are you going to do?" she asks knowing he'll probably do something to them.

He just smirks and kisses her cheek. 

any requests??