KAI CENAT

"Chat do we wanna play gta or reactions?" He says loudly looking at chat for an answer. Hearing someone walk down the stairs he turns his body to the door waiting for them to come in. When nobody does he furrows his eyebrows and turns back to the computer. "Reactions? ok" He types in his computer not hearing the door open slightly behind him. 

Y/n peeks her head in seeing that he was already watching a video on youtube. She slowly walks in and quietly walks up to him. Standing behind him she waves at the chat squinting her eyes to read some. She walks closer to him now right behind him. "Chat be honest- why y'all saying y/n?" He turns around and screams. Y/n jumps laughing while watching him mug her. 

He smacks his teeth and turns around side eyeing her. "Sorry baby" she says standing besides him kissing his cheek. He wraps on of his hands around her waist pulling her closer to him. Deciding she wasn't close enough he pulls her into his lap. She doesn't think anything of it and smiles reading the chat. 

Kai resumes the video lifting one of the headphone up so she could hear it. Y/n gets up making kai look at her with sad eyes. She chuckles and straddles him wrapping her hands around his neck. She buries her head in his neck closing her eyes. He wraps his hands around her back and scoots his chair up so her ass wasn't in the view. He continues watching the xxl video while y/n slept on his lap. Hearing her slight snores he pauses and looks at her seeing her eyes closed with her mouth slightly open. 

He smiles and grabs his phone with one of his hands taking a picture of her. He post it on his story laughing knowing y/n will kill him later. She moves changing her face to face the other way. Kai freezes not wanting to wake her up all the way. He puts his hands back on her butt moving onto the next video. "Yo chat shut y'all asses up" He says quietly reading the chat. " just pressed you ain't got bitches" He says. 

"who are you calling a bitch?" Y/n groggily speaks making Kai freeze and turn his head to see her looking up at him. "Not you baby, I was just talking about them" He says putting a strand of her hair behind her ear that fell on her face. She hums and closes her eyes again and Kai looks at the camera looking scared. He unpauses the video not saying anything.