DUKE DENNIS

You lay on Dukes bed watching as he danced around getting his chat and himself hype. You smile and laugh as he sings the lyrics to 'F my BM' by Moneybagg Yo. He glances over at you and smiles showing off his diamond grills. He sits down in his chair looking at his chat still rapping.

After some time I watch him talk to his chat after turning the music down and then sigh looking back at my phone. Duke and I have been dating for 6 months and we haven't released our relationship to the fans yet. He doesn't want people getting in the way of us and I respect that. I don't really want to be in the camera either so it worked for me.

Throughout the stream Duke keeps looking over at me. He does it again making me give him a confused look. He just smiles at me and waves me over. My eyes widen and I quickly shake my head. He shakes his head and looks back at the chat going crazy. He laughs and rubs his hands together licking over his lips.

"Nah unc's got a girl over"

"that's crazzzzzy"

"is she bad tho?"

He reads aloud and I laugh loudly making him bite down on his lip and chuckle. He gets up walking out of the view of the camera and picks me up off the bed making me groan. "Dukeee put me down" He carries me over to the camera with me on his shoulder. He smiles at the camera and flexes before turning around showing my face. I hide my face from embarrassment and kick my legs. He puts me down and I awkwardly stand there.

He smacks his teeth when the chat says aloud "Weekly hoe on stream is insane"

He then pulls me so I was in front of him and wraps his hands loosely around my neck. "Nah she's my girl. Y'all need to be more respectful, embarrassing me and shit" Duke says leaning down to leave a kiss on my neck. Butterflies erupt in my stomach and I hide my face in his arms.

"she a little shy y'all" he explains and kisses my neck again. I wave to the stream and smile. He laughs and unravels his arms off of my neck.

He releases me and I start to walk away back to his bed when I feel a smack on my butt. I turn around and mug him and he puts his hands in the air. "Sorry ma but yo shit fat asl" I giggle and walk out of the camera view plopping myself on his comfortable bed.