KAI CENAT

"Chat you know what's so weird?" Y/n asked her chat. "It's so quiet around the house now that Kai is in LA." She explained feeling herself become sad. She missed Kai a lot and was glad that the month was coming to an end. "Why didn't I fly out there?" She reads on of the questions. 

"I was suppose to in like 3 days but the timing just didn't work out." In reality Y/n was going to be flying out tomorrow to LA so she could surprise him. She had called Kai last night telling him the whole thing didn't work out. 

**

Y/n sat on her bed ready to call up Kai. She called him the phone only ringing twice before he answered. "Baby!" He yells showing his face. He was wearing a tight white shirt with a red and beanie on. "you look cute." She says smiling at his furrowed face. "cute?" She laughs and nods making him smack his teeth. 

"Say hi to da stream ma." He shows her face to the camera and she waves sadly. She wanted him to believe her lie so she had to play the part. "Why you so sad?" He asks becoming serious. She sighs heavily and stares at him. "yk how I was suppose to fly out there in like a couple days?" He nods his head feeling a pit form in his stomach. 

"My cousins wedding is on that day and I can't miss that. I'm sorry Kai." Y/n says trying to make it believable. Kai didn't want to show it but he was very sad. He had been looking forward to seeing her the whole week. It gave him another energy to keep going but now that she wasn't coming it made him want to give up. 

"I'm sorry Kai you know how much I want to be there with you." She says feeling bad because of how sad he looked. "Nah nah its cool I get it." He sighs rubbing his free hand down his face. Y/n wasn't use to this side of Kai. He was always high energy so seeing him like this made her sad. "I gotta go, I love you Kai" She says giving him a reassuring smile. 

He looks back at her on the phone and gives her a small smile. "I love you too ma." He says before hanging up. He puts his phone back onto the table and looks back at the chat. "Fuck bruh" He sighs putting his head in his hands. 

"Ok chat whats next?" Kai says wanting to get his mind off the situation. 

**

Y/n hugged Chris (the cameraman) and pulled her suitcase in the door looking around the gigantic house. "Damn" She mumbles walking around. "He doesn't know I'm here right?" She ask Chris and he answers "Nah, and hes just streaming in that room over there." Y/n nods and leaves her suit case at the door before walking over to the room where he was. 

She could hear him talking loudly as usual making her smile. She slowly opens the door and walks in not wanting to be heard. Kai looks over at the door hearing it open to see Y/n standing there. His jaw drops not believing that she was here. He then screams and runs over picking her up.  

Y/n wraps her legs around his waist and laughs as he spins them around. He puts her down and looks back at the chat. "Yooo" He yells then looks back at her. He smiles at her showing his pearly white teeth. "Bruh I thought you weren't coming" He says sitting down at his chair pulling her onto his lap. "I wanted to surprise you." She says kissing his lips softly. 

She looks forward reading some of the comments before her eyes landed on his keyboard. her eyes widen as her mouth opens in shock. "Kai! That is fucking disgusting!" She exclaims pointing to his keyboard. He looks and freezes feeling embarrassed. She cringes and looks back at the chat to see them laughing.