NBA YOUNGBOY

"Come on Y/n it'll be funnnn." Cassidy dragged out hoping to convince her friend. "Cass you know my parents won't let me. Besides parties are not my thing." Y/n explained painting her last nail white. She blew on it then waved it around looking at Cassidy who was pouting. "Please! You can sneak out. I do it all the time. You need to have a little bit of fun." 

"Fine... and I do have fun." Y/n said feeling offended. Cassidy rolled her eyes looking over at her innocent friend, "Sure you do." 

***

"Cassidy you're gonna stay with me right?" Y/n asked suddenly feeling anxious at the thought of being alone at a party. Cassidy opened her mouth putting her deep red lipstick on her lips. Y/n taped on her making her say, "Uh yea of course" giving Y/n a weak smile. She gave her a fake one back knowing she didn't even hear her. 

Cassidy squealed when she pulled up to the party seeing tons of cars already parked outside. You could hear the music from the street and it surprised Y/n that the police hadn't showed up yet. 

Cassidy quickly got out of the car running up to the house. "Y/n hurry!" She yelled seeing as she was still sat in the car looking at the house. Y/n slowly got out of the car pulling down her little black dress down. She walked up to the porch where Cass was already talking to someone. "Yea nice seeing you!" She finished looking over at Y/n. "lets go!" Cassidy said taking Y/n's hand. 

When they walked in the music became louder and the smell became worse. Y/n covered her ears discretely feeling herself starting to get a head ache. "Jayda!" Cassidy waved at a girl running over to her, leaving Y/n. 

Y/n removed her hands from her ears and sighed looking around. Maybe she'll find a familiar face. 

***

Kentrell sat on the couch smoking on a blunt while sipping lean. He began to feel bored with the arguing between Kd and Joe. Kentrell inhaled the smoke letting it fill his lungs before passing it back to Ben. 

His eyes glanced over at the front door seeing it swing open and two girl walked in. He squinted slightly watching as the second girl slightly covered her ears. He figured it was from the loud music playing throughout the house. He scanned her body liking the way her dressed hugged her body. 

Kentrell took another look at her seeing how gentle and soft she looked. She was definitely different from any other girl he's seen. She was prettier. 

"Say who's that?" He spoke up making Ben and Three look back. "Damn she fine, ion know her tho." Three said licking over his lips. Jealously ran through Kentrell making him confused. How could he feel jealous over someone he doesn't even know. "Shitt you gotta talk to her Top." Ben said noticing his liking towards the girl. 

Kentrell simply nodded and slowly rose from his seat watching as she quickly made her way to the kitchen. 

Kentrell walked towards the kitchen adjusting his ski mask so his mouth wouldn't be covered. He pushed open the door making sure he didn't spill his drink. He saw the girl leaned against the counter scrolling on her phone. 

Her back was towards him as he slowly slide behind her placing his hands on her waist to scoot past her. She looked back seeing Kentrell lean against the counter next to her. "Why you ain't out there?" He questioned looking into her eyes. He placed his cup of lean on the counter waiting for a response. 

"I don't like parties" She answered softly staring back into his dark brown eyes. "Then why you come?" He asked with his brows slightly furrowed. She sighed breaking their eye contact looking over at his drink. "My friend begged me to come then left me." 

He hummed in response looking over her face. She was prettier up close. "whats yo name pretty girl?" The girl smiled looking back at him, "Y/n, yours?" 

"Kentrell" She smiled then looked back over at his cup. 

"What's in there?" She asked standing on her tippy toes to look in his cup. He watched amused seeing how short she was. Y/n frowned not recognizing the drink. He smiled watching as she inspected the drink. Her face then scrunched up in disgust. "is that grape juice?" 

Kentrell then busted out laughing at how innocent she was. The girl smiled liking the sound of his laugh. When he called down she asked, "What is it?" 

"Its lean pretty girl" He smiled pushing back a strand of hair that fell. She furrowed her eyebrows still not knowing what he was drinking. But she decided not to ask. Y/n yawned putting her small hand over her mouth. "Wanna ride home?" He asked putting his hand on the lower part of her back. She leaned her head on his shoulder and nodded. 

He stood up holding his hand out which she took. He lead her out of the house slightly pushing past people who were either dancing or drinking. When he got out of the house he tightened his grip around her hand seeing flashing lights. 

"Come on pretty girl." He said looking back at her to see her with widened eyes. He lead her to his car opening the passenger side then going to his side. Once she told him her address she leaned her head against his window letting her eyes close. 

Feeling someone lightly tap her, her eyes flutter open seeing Kentrell looking down at her with a smirk. "We here mama's" He rasped out making butterflies swarm her stomach. She smiled at him about to get out when he stopped her. "Wait gimme yo phone" She handed him her phone watching as he typed something. 

He gave her her phone back and leaned to kiss her cheek. "Ima call you, you betta answer!" Y/n smiled widely and nodded saying thank you. 

Kentrell watched as she walked into her house before he pulled off to go to his house and call her.