21 SAVAGE

I look down from the tv hearing my phone ring. I see my boyfriend, Sheyaa, calling me. A smile overtakes my face and I quickly answer. "Hey Shey-" I get cut off buy a woman speaking in a calm voice. "is this Y/n L/n" I frown and pull the phone away from my ear checking the contact. "Uhm yes who is this?" I ask confused and furrowing my eyebrow. "I'm Melanie I work at the atlanta hospital, are you aware you are the emergency contact for Sheyaa Abraham-Joseph" She answers and asks. 

My heart drops. The hospital? Why is someone calling about Sheyaa from the hospital? Is he ok? Millions of questions flood my head and I shakily answer. "y-yes is h-he ok?" The woman stays silently for a second then responds. "He is currently in surgery. He came in the hospital with multiple gun shot wounds. I'm sorry" Tears pool my eyes and I hang up running to one of his cars. I recklessly drive to the hospital still taking in the news. Tears fall down my face the whole ride there. 

I quickly park in the parking lot and run into the hospital. "Uhm I'm here for Sheyaa Abraham-Joseph I was told he was here. I'm his girlfriend." I say hastily hoping the woman understood what I said. She types on the keyboard for forever and then looks up at me with a small smile. "he's currently undergoing surgery I'm going to have to ask you to wait here." I nod slowly and walk to an uncomfortable chair. 

I look around seeing multiple people sitting not paying attention to anything but their phones. Are they waiting for someone? How are they not worried? I rub my hands over my face and wipe the tears off my face. I been siting here for about 45 minutes.  My leg bounces up and down quickly and my breathing becomes rigid. I take deep breathes trying to not have a panic attack in the middle of the hospital. Before it comes full on a doctor walks in and asks "Family of Sheyaa Abraham-Joseph?" I immediately stand up and follow him. 

He takes me into a long hallway and one of the last rooms there. He stands besides the door and says. "Right now he's sleeping he should wake up soon. The surgery went well and we expect him to be perfectly fine in a couple of days maximum 2 weeks." He gives me a smile and I say give him a fake small one. I won't be ok until I see him. The doctor walks off and I open the door. 

I see him laying in the uncomfortable medical bed. His eyes are shut and he seems peaceful. Tears fall again and I walk over to him carefully. I scan his body with my eyes seeing a wrapping on his arm and another one on his torso. I sob silently and lay my head on his chest gently hoping not to hurt him. 

HIS POV

I wake up to weight on my chest. I open my eyes and then close them again. Damn its bright in ha. I hear someone crying silently and I open my eyes again. I see y/n laying lightly on me while crying softly. I raise my hand and wrap it around her. Not caring about the pain. She shoots her head up and I see her bloodshot eyes. She wraps her arms around my neck and crys into it. "baby...don't cry" I say as I rub her back. She sniffles and pulls away from my neck. I feel bad. I didn't mean to make her feel like this. 

HER POV

I look at his face seeing his eyes become glossy. "I'm sorry ma I didn't mean to make you worried" he says softly. I shake my head and smash my lips onto his plump ones. He grips my hips and kisses back harder. "what happened shey" I ask pulling away. He bites my lip and lays his head back onto the pillow. "this asshole was disrespecting you and I shot him then 12 came and just started shooting" He sighed frustrated. I grab his hand and inspect his bandages. "So all of this was for me" I ask and he nods. I smile and shake my head. "I'm not finna let a bitch disrespect you ma." I smile again and lay besides him. He pulls me onto him and I hear him wince. 

I go to lay back besides him but he holds me down on him. I sigh and rest my head in his neck. He leaves his hands on my ass and grips it firmly. He lets go and smacks it hard. I groan and bite his neck. He starts massaging my ass and I say "stop you disabled hoe. We are not doing it in a hospital" He mugs me and keeps massaging. I laugh and grind into his hips. He lets out a groan and smacks my ass. "stop playing wit me ma." I bite my lip and do it again. "you doing to much mane" he says and I giggle. "i love you shey" I say

"I love you luh girl" he says and pulls me into a kiss.