NARDO WICK

"Aye whos that ova there?" Jayden asks pointing to a girl sitting on the gas station curb watching the event happening. Nardo and Will look over and Will answers "That's y/n, she's friends with one of my sisters." Will starts to say something again but Jayden walks off towards her direction. Will sighs and shakes his head going back onto his phone. Nardo frowns but looks back at the people talking and dancing outside the gas station. 

He scrolls on his phone until he hears Jayden yelling. Nardo looks over to where to girl was sitting to see him yelling at her. Will shakes his head again and Nardo watches Jayden stomp back over to them. Nardo glances at the girl to see that she has tears in her eyes. She quickly wipes them but they continue to fall. His heart aches and he mugs Jayden. "what did you say to ha" He asks and he smacks his teeth. 

"mane at first she was acting like she couldn't hea me then she looks at me and doesn't even say anything. Hoes at shit" He explains and Will says "that's cause she's mute dumbass." Jayden looks at him confused and then says "whateva" he then goes over to some girl getting her to throw it on him. 

Nardo gets up and walks over to the girl sitting besides her slowly making sure not to scare her. She turns to look at him and his heart starts beating faster. Nardo lifts her chin up and wipes her tears away. He then signs to her "whats your name?" her eyes widen as she sees him sign. Nardo's grandmother became deaf when she got older so he knew a little bit of sign. 

The girl quickly signs back "y/n and I can hear you by the way" He squints his eyes slowly putting the signs together. He nods and holds his hand out "I'm Nardo but you can call me Horace." A blush overtakes her face when she puts her small hand in his. He smiles at her and she says "that's a n-nice name" He looks at her confused before saying "You can speak?"

She looks out into the crowd before quitely saying "only sometimes b-but i'm l-learning." He nods and looks out to where she was looking. "sorry about Jayden his dumbass don't know nothing bout respect." She smiles and laughs softly. She clears her throat before trying to speak. "i-i-i" She stops and turns to him signing "it's okay. I'm use to it really." He nods understanding and then grabs her phone that was on the concrete next to her. 

She looks at him confused but he ignores her stare. He puts in his number and hands it back to her. She blushes deeply and Nardo smirks. As soon as she is about to say something one of her friends comes up and says "sorry to barge in but we gotta bounce. Come on y/n!" Her friend runs off to her car and y/n turns to look at Horace. "n-nice meeting y-you Horace. I-i'll text y-y-you" He nods and kisses her cheek before she gets up and runs over to her friends car. 

***

"y/n!" Horace yells waiting for a response while digging through his closet.

"Yes?" He hears her yell. He confusingly stares at a box of pictures before tossing it to the side.

"I can't find my hoodie! Do you know where it is?!" He yells back. He doesn't hear anything for a while making him suspicious. "Uh nope haven't seen it!" She yells back. Horace furrows his eyebrows before getting up and going into his room. He sees her laying in bed with the covers covering all of her body and her head just peeping through. He walks over to her and jumps on her. She squeals and wiggles around as he kisses her neck. "Whatchu got on ma?" He asks and pins her down to the bed. 

Ever since they met that one night at the gas station they have been inseparable. Horace helped y/n how to speak again and she taught Horace some more sign language just in case. The two never left each other side leading to them catching feelings for one another. Of course they would never tell the other that. 

They both stare into each others eyes and the tension in the air is thick. Horace intensely stares at her making her eyes drop down to his lips. He smirks and leans closer. She does the same and their lips meet. They both fight for dominance but Horace wins slipping his tongue in and deepens the kiss. Y/n wraps her arms around his neck and pulls him as close as possible. They pull apart after a couple of minutes and try to catch their breathes. 

Horace then pulls the covers up to see y/n wearing his missing hoodie. He mugs her and she giggles pulling her down by his chain into another kiss. Horace flips them over so that he is laying on the bed with her in his lap. Y/n starts to move up and down on his crotch making Horace's friend pop up. He smirks into the kiss and grips her ass making her move faster. A moan escapes her mouth and she buries her head into his neck. "Nah don't hide ma. Letme see that pretty face." She pulls her head back and he smiles showing his diamond grills before pulling her into another steamy kiss.

Horace picks y/n up slightly removing his sweatpants and flinging them across the room. Y/n pulls away from their kiss and pulls her shorts off and his stolen hoodie. Horace smirks seeing as y/n had no bra on. She continues her rhythm on his dick feeling it harder as she goes faster. Horace groans and throws his head back onto the pillow. She suddenly stops her movement and sits still. Horace looks at her and she tugs at his boxers. He nods and she slowly pulls them down. 

His length springs out making her eyes widen. He chuckles and grabs her small hands putting them around his dick. He groans feeling her warm hands explore his member. Y/n then removes her hands and hovers over his length. Horace puts his hands on her ass for support and she slowly sits down and he enters her. She hisses and he leans up to pull her into another kiss. 

After a couple of seconds she starts to grind on me and I grip her ass and slap it. She moans in content and speeds up. He flips them over so she was now laying on the bed. He strokes into her hard and fast. She arches her back and clenches around him making him groan. "Fuck Horace" she moans.