21 SAVAGE

"Shey come on its getting lateeee" I giggle as sheyaa buries his head into my neck further. "ion even wanna go tho" he mumbles into my neck making me shiver. Tonight we have to go to a celebration thing his manger set up almost like an album release party but not quite. Instead of inviting all of his friends and family its for fans. They have to pay to get special passes to get to hear the album only two days earlier. Its stupid but we have to go. 

Sheyaa is currently laying on top of me with his arms around my waist. "Shey come on it might be fun" I lie. He lifts his head out of my neck and mugs me. I roll out from under him and get of the bed. He groans and mugs me even harder. I stick my tongue out at him and go into my closet to see what to wear. I put on one of his hoodies and some black leggings.

 I walk out to see Sheyaa sitting on the bed about to fall asleep. "Nah nah nah come on lets go" I say and drag him out of bed. "Damn ok ok. Mane I will beat the shit out you luh girl" He says sizing me up. I stand on my tippy toes and kiss him deeply. He bites my lip and I pull apart. Hes dressed in his black hoodie and some basketball shorts. He looks so fine right now ooo.

***

We reach the building seeing thousands of girls waiting outside. Some barley wearing any clothes. I cringe and look away and look at Shey. "Look at all your hoes" I say laughing he smiles at me and grips my chin pulling me into a long steamy kiss. He pulls away leaving me blushing. Damn. 

He holds my hand as we walk into the building with his body guards surrounding us. The girls scream loudly once they see him and I start to see bra's getting thrown our way. What the hell? Since when did they do this? Sheyaa keeps his head low and walks behind me making sure that I walk in safely. One of his managers meets us at the front and leads us to a large room with ugly colored purple walls. A musty smell looms the air and I scrunch my face up in disgust. I look at shey to see him making the same face.

After getting settled I straddle Shey's lap and lie my head on his shoulder with my hands around his neck. Why does this stuff need to be so late at night like a girl needs her sleep. He puts his arms around me leaving them on my ass and lifts me closer to him. We sit there enjoying each others presence for what seems like forever. I close my eyes and doze off forgetting that we were in a room with about thirty other people and that there were many fans outside waiting to see Shey. I hear his breathing slow and assume that he is about to sleep as well. 

*

I wake up to Sheyaa standing up holding on to me tightly so I don't fall. I wrap my legs around his waist and burry my head into his neck like he did to me earlier. He kiss my cheek and continue to walk to where he's plannin to go. I feel him open the car door and he puts me in carefully. I buckle my seat belt and he closes the door making his way over to the drivers side. He starts to drive and puts his hand on my thigh. I rest my hand over his and lean my head on the seat and drift off to sleep once again. Not realizing we missed the whole event because we were sleeping. 

We reach the house and he opens the door for me I reach my hands out and he laughs quietly and instead of picking me up turns around leaning down for me to get on his back. I smile and jump on his back. He carries me up to stairs carefully and throws me on the bed gently but harshly. I laugh and he jumps on me. 

He wraps his arms around me and stays quiet. I play with his hair and before he falls asleep he mumbles "I love you". My eyes widen. That's the first time hes said that. I smile widely and say it back. I feel him smile into my neck and then his breathing slows out. I go to sleep that night all smiley. He loves me.