NARDO WICK

"aye nardo you coming to the party tonight right?" Ken asked while handing the customer her weed. He holds out his hand waiting for the wad of cash. Nardo watches leaning on his car. "yea ima be there" he answers and watches as the girl puts the bundle of money in ken's hand. As Ken gets back into the car he says "Aye you remember that shy guh you use to like? She finna be there" He laughs and as Nardo drives of to their next location. 

Nardo had a huge crush on this girl at their high school. She always minded her business and never did anything outta pocket like the other girls at his school. They talked for a lil bit but then he dropped out and never saw her again. A small smirk forms on his face and he hums in response. "when's the last time you talked to ha?" Ken asks pulling out a blunt and lighting it. "High school" Ken nods and then randomly says " I ain't even gonna hold you she was baddd. I would let her get it" He lets out a wheezy laugh.

Nardo's hand grips the steering wheel tightly hearing him say that. Normally he wouldn't care what Ken would say about girls but this was Y/n and she didn't deserve to be treated like that. Ken starts going on and on about one of his hoes, Jessica, making Nardo zone out and pretend to listen. 

***

"Y/n! You should wear this! This would be so cute on you" Her best friend, Mya speaks looking through her closet. Y/n sighs looking up from her phone seeing Mya holding up a tight black dress that would go to her thighs. "I don't know My. That's not really me." Mya smiles at her innocent best friend and throws it onto the bed. "Don't worry you'll look amazing! Plus you gotta look cute for Nardo" She wiggles her eyebrows while looking at Y/n. 

Y/n's eyes widen and a small smile comes on her face. "He's going?" Mya nods going back to in her closet. Y/n lays down on the bed and looks up at the ceiling. The last time she saw Horace was a couple years ago. She had a really big crush on him but was to nervous to say anything. They would call almost every night talking about random things. Then one day on a random Tuesday, she never heard from him again. He had started a new life leaving her behind. She didn't blame him. If she could get away from everyone she would. 

"Its getting late we should start getting ready!" Mya yells pulling her out of her trance. She grumbles and gets up. She grabs the dress and holds it up to her body. She smiles and heads to the bathroom to put it on. When she comes out of the bathroom she sees Mya sitting on the bed with a baby blue dress laying across her lap. Mya looks up from her phone and sees y/n standing there with an shy smile. Mya squeals in excitement. "you look flawless!" 

***

"Aye Nardo man we got someone who wants to buy, you got the stuff?" a dude asks. Nardo looks at him and says "Man back up, I got it in the car" Nardo mugs him when he walks off scared. Once he retrieves the stash he hands it to Ken and they walk into the dinning room seeing about 7 guys sitting around. Nardo stands back in the corner waiting for it to be over when someone walks in. He sees y/n in a fitting black dress noticeably nervous. Nardo licks his lips as she fiddles with her fingers. 

"Is there something you need?" Ken asks with an attitude. Her eyes widen slightly and she stutters "U-uhm I was j-just looking for the drinks" Ken rolls his eyes annoyed and answers "does it look like there in here?" Her cheeks turn pink from embarrassment. Nardo hits Ken and mugs him before speaking up. "Ill take you" She nods her head looking at the ground. He leads her into the kitchen making sure to keep her in his vison. 

He hands her a water knowing she doesn't drink. Ina mouse like voice she says "thank you Horace" She drinks the water and leans back on the island. The loud music almost makes him miss her appreciation but he doesn't. Nardo scans her body enjoying the dress she was wearing. Little did he know the only reason she was wearing it was for him. "So how you been?" Nardo rasps out looking into her eyes. 

She swallows her water and wipes her mouth. "I've been good, nothing much has happened. How about you?" She asks putting the water down. Nardo licks his lips and says "I've been good. You look beautiful." She smiles and pushes her hair behind her ear. Nardo smirks seeing her flustered. She mumbles a thanks and he pushes himself of the counter. He slowly walks over to her and closes her in, putting his arms on both sides of her. She looks up at him and stares into his eyes. He stares back intensely wanting her to get nervous. 

Her eyes eventually leave his eyes and goes down to his lips for a spilt second. Nardo smiles and leans in closing the gap between them. She kisses back putting her hands on his face. His hand are relocated to her waist and he deepens the kiss. She pulls away after a while and her chest heaves up and down from loss of breath. He puts his forehead onto hers and she laughs. "will you be my guh?" He says into her ear and she nods putting her head into his neck.