KING VON

You open your car door holding it open with your foot, making sure you had gotten everything from the car. You slide out of your leather seat and shut the shiny white car door. You sigh and start to walk to your front door when you hear someone shout. "Aye ma!" You immediately recognize the voice as Von.

You smile slightly and roll your eyes turning slowly towards him. You see him coming across the street while his friends wait on the other side. As he comes closer you bite your lip seeing how fine he looked today. "hello dayvon" you say acting annoyed. He finally gets to you and smirks looking you up and down. "You look beautiful today" He says putting on hand on your wiast looking down over your figure. You frown at him and chuckle. "I'm literally in my pajamas day stop flattering me."

He wiggles his eyebrows and says "I haven't seen you ina minute shorty, where you been?" While he saying this his other hand slides down to my butt. I slap his hand away and answer, "ive been hiding from you dude." He smacks his lips removing his hand putting it back on my waist. "I know you lying, you love me" He flexes and I roll my eyes. "I actually really hate you no lie." I remove his arms having to pry them off of my body. 

"Mane if you 'hate' me so much then why do you even talk to me?" He asks mugging me. I snap my fingers and point at him. "ooh you so right!" I start walking away but before I can get to far he pulls my arm pulling me back to him. I groan and mug him. I push off of his chest and realize how close we were. I watch his eyes as they linger down to my lips. He smirks and started to lean in making me lean in as well. Our lips almost meet but before they do someone shouts, "Aye Von! Hurry up man, you taking to damn long!" 

I pull away feeling embarrassed looking down at my feet. Von smacks his lips and mumbles a bunch of stuff I don't catch. "hand me your phone" He says holding his hand out. Being in a daze I hand him my phone without questioning him. I glance over his shoulder seeing his friends mugging us. I mug them back even tho they probably can't see me. He hands me back my phone  "aye ill text you later lil girl. You betta answer!" he says while walking away. 

I watch him walk away and as he yells at his friends. I walk towards my front door slowly and smile to myself. 

***

Walking down your driveway to get your mail, you see von looking at you. You pretend like you don't see him and open your mailbox glancing through the mail. You slam the mailbox and start heading up your driveway again. You open a letter walking slowly as your eyes glaze over the words. Someone puts their arm around your shoulder making you jump and look to your left seeing von. You smack your lips taking his arm off of your shoulder and continue to walk up your long driveway. "come on ma talk to me" he says following you. "what's  their to talk about?" you ask pretending to focus on one of your bills. 

"why you acting so cold?" He asks making you roll your eyes. "Because you didn't text me Dayvon. I even texted you and you didn't respond. Making me look goofy." I say with an attitude looking up to see how much longer the walk is. He smacks his lips and says "ma i was at the stu all day." 

"yea yea" I wave him off and finally get to my door about to close it when he puts his foot through the door. I groan and look at him finally. "Come on don't do that" He says and I stomp my feet on the ground not in the mood. He stares at me unimpressed and says "how can I make it up to you" he reaches his hand out griping my waist pulling me closer to him. I cross my arms across my chest and glare at him. 

He rolls his eyes at me and slides himself in my house closing the door. "uht uht, I aint invite you in" I say shooing him out. He stand still and grabs my neck pulling me close. I immediately shut my mouth and look at him. "who you talking to lil folks?" I stay quite as I feel his breath on my neck. He connects his lips to my neck. I moan quietly when he swirls his tongue around and bites down. He pulls away appreciating his work on my neck. 

I look up at him and he says "now, how about we have a lil date here" He looks around at my house nodding to himself and I smile shaking my head. "ooh I cant stand you Dayvon!" I walk away with him on my trail smirking.