NBA YOUNGBOY

"bruh i ain't playing wit you y/n" Jason says firmly rubbing his hands over his face. "why can't I come. I'd like to see you record" y/n answers softly looking up at her boyfriend. Jason smacks his lips and groans loudly. "you stay pissing me off mane" he pulls on one of his dreads making the girl slightly move away from him. "I just wanna see how-" before she can finish Jason's hand is smacked across her face leaving a stinging sensation on her whole cheek.

Y/n keeps her face in the direction it was slapped in as tears fill her eyes. Even though this happened multiple times before and most of the times way worse it never got her use to it. Jason smacks his teeth once more and groans. Tears slip down her face making him even more agitated. "Y/n- bruh stop allat crying shit. You is a grown woman" He says pacing back and forth across her living room. When she wipes her tears trying to stop but doesn't, it pushes him over the edge.

He lunges towards her wrapping his hands around her throat cutting her breathing off. "J-Ja-Jason p-plea" she scratches at his hands her eyes starting to roll back. When she finally passes out Jason lets her body fall to the ground and kicks her hard in her ribs. He mumbles many things under his breath and sits down on the sofa deciding to try and calm down.

A couple minutes later the girl launches up gripping her throat breathing heavily. She looks down trying to catch her breath. It feels as though she is being suffocated underwater. When she can finally breath again she looks up to see Jason standing over her holding the keys. "Come on" He simply says and y/n scrambles to get up and winces holding her ribs.

She quickly and quietly gets into the expensive car and looks out the window. Neither of them say anything to each other and the silence is quickly filled by Jason putting his music on blast giving y/n a slight head ache.

As the car moves out of her driveway she begins to zone out. When she first met Jason a year ago, he was a sweet and understanding guy. Now when she looks back on it she would've never imagined that he would turn into what he is now. Y/n doesn't know what made him change but and she would always offer to help him but it would just end up with her getting another bruise. She takes the abuse everyday because if she leaves he'll hurt her family. She would never want to put her family in that situation so she takes it.

The car door slams making her jump seeing that Jason was already to the studio door walking in. Y/n takes her time with unbuckling and getting out of the car hoping to release the pain in her head. The girl opens the door and walks around realizing she doesn't know which studio he was in. She panics and quickly looks in each studio and finds the one walking in quietly hoping to not interrupt.

She looks around seeing about 5 guys smoking and bopping their head to the music. Y/n spots Jason sitting next to one of the guys laughing it up with him. She fiddles with her fingers feeling out of place and takes a seat in a far away couch in the back corner. Y/n watches intently as a good looking man raps into the mic in the box. Soon after he stops rapping he comes out and receives good comments from the guys.

Jason then gets up and heads into the box putting the headphones on. Y/n watches feeling fascinated with how everyone works. She's so caught up that she doesn't realize someone taking a seat besides her. As she listens to Jason she scrunches her face up taking notice at how much worse he sounded than the first guy. Someone clears their throat making her jump.

The girl turns to look to her side seeing the man who rapped before sitting next to her. She examines his face taking in his beauty and locks on to his eyes feeling like she's getting trapped.

She clears her throat looking away quickly then right back to introduce herself. "I-uhm I'm y/n" she said holding her hand out. He looks at her hand confusingly for a couple of second before taking her hand and shaking it. "Nice to meet you mama's. I'm Kentrell."

Y/n nods and looks back at the booth to see Jason finishing up. She turns her head back to Kentrell to see him intensely staring at her neck. She gives him a confused look before he speaks up. "what happened to yo neck?"

Y/n touches her neck not feeling anything but then presses down making her let out a groan in pain. Kentrell looks at the girl with sad eyes recognizing the marks. "I uhm just f-fell" Kentrell just nods not wanting to push the topic further. 

"who you here wit?" He asks taking a blunt and rolling it up. Y/n watches as his long slender fingers gently roll the blunt. She won't admit it but she's hypnotized by the man. The way he moves carefully and gracefully. The way his accent sometimes is heard when he speaks. 

"Jason" She answers quietly watching him sit back and nod releasing the smoke in his mouth. Kentrell looks back at Y/n and stares deeply into her eyes and smiles gently. "you pretty ma" He says putting a strand of hair behind her ear. Y/n smiles sheepishly and chuckles. 

Before she can say anything though Jason storms up to her with his face scrunched up in anger. He takes her arm and drags her harshly through the room and out into the hall. She looks at him and he immediately slaps her. "What the fuck was that?" He yells watching Y/n put her small hand up to her cheek. "W-what w-was what?" She asks with a patient voice. Jason scoffs and rubs his hands over his face. "You keep playing wit me, acting like you want to get beat" He says laughing.

Getting the hint of what he was mad about she says calmly "Jason w-we were just talking I swear" Jason stares blankly at her making her heart race. The fear is evident on her face as he starts laughing manically. He then goes to punch her making her flinch and cover her face. But the punch is never connected to her face. 

Y/n opens her eyes and puts her arms down seeing Kentrell blocking Jason's hand with his own. The girl's eyes widen not believing this was happening. "Aye mane move" Jason says trying to move around him to get to Y/n. Kentrell just stands there blocking him making Jason more angrier by the second. Not wanting to cause a scene Y/n says quietly, "Kentrell its okay" but doesn't get a response. 

Jason groans and goes to move around him again but Kentrell lifts up his mahogany sweatshirt slightly to reveal his gun. "I suggest your uglah ass leaves befo I put a bullet in yo head" He says plainly making Jason smack his teeth. He goes to move around him once more and Kentrell quickly whips his gun out and shoots him. 

Y/n gasps as Jason falls to the floor holding his side screaming out in pain. "Fuck!" Jason screams. Kentrell puts his gun back in his pants and turns to Y/n holding his hand out. She stares at it and looks back up at him. "Don't be scared of me mama's I won't hurt you" She looks down once more and then takes his hand. He leads the two of them to what she assumes is his car. "Where are w-we going?" She asks in a quiet voice as the car pulls out of the studio lot. 

"You finna be staying wit me for a luh bit till you can get back on yo feet" He says sliding his hand on her bare leg. She bites her lip trying to hold her smile in. Y/n looks out the window watching the trees go by realizing that this was the first time in a long time that she's felt safe. Y/n looks back to Kentrell and leans up to him and places a gentle kiss on his cheek. "thank you" She says looking back out the window. 

Kentrell smiles and chuckles shaking his head at his impure thoughts. 

vote if you like :)