NBA YOUNGBOY

Y/n grabbed the camera of her nightstand and turned it on. "Good morning everybody. Ima be doing a little day vlog today with my man-" She showed Kentrell who was snuggled into her back sleeping soundly. She panned the camera back to her smiling widely. She loved him so much and her heart swelled with love whenever she saw him.

"It's 9:32 right now and we need to go get groceries for the week and then we'll probably go to the studio." She said to the camera explaining the plans for the day. As she was about to say goodbye she heard Kentrell groan. "Baby be quiet" He mumbled burying his head farther into her. Y/n immediately shut up and waved to the camera before turning it off. "what was you doing" Kentrell asked wrapping his arms around her waist.

Y/n's stomach filled with butterflies at the sound of his voice. "ima film our day today. Like a vlog." She explained leaning her head onto his chest. He hummed in response slowly falling back to sleep. Y/n lightly chuckled and closed her eyes after setting her alarm.

**

Walking down the stairs Y/n talked to the camera, "Like I was saying earlier we'll probably head to the studio and then maybe the gangs house not sure ye-" She paused seeing Kentrell with a yellow and orange gecko on his shoulder. She stared at him and shook her head turning the camera over to him. He was just standing there smiling casually. "Why do you have a gecko on your shoulder Ken?" She sweetly asked walking closer.

He smiled at her looking on his shoulder at the gecko, "I found him outside" He smiled widely making Y/n laugh. He was honestly a big child sometimes but she didn't mind, she loved that side of him. "Right... Okay we need to go shopping" She said to the camera walking out with Kentrell following close behind her.

"Kentrell leave the gecko!" He smacked his teeth walking back inside. She laughed watching him. When he came back he got in the car starting it and put his hand on one of her thighs. "What'd you do with him?" She frowned. "I put little man in the bathtub." He smiled driving to the store, while she put the camera down.

**

"We've made it to the store so now we gonna go get some groceries." She showed Ken who threw up gang signs and allathat. They walked into the store Kentrell holding her hand leading her to each section. "Here Ken hold this for me" Y/n said handing him the camera while she looked through there list getting things. Her back was facing him and he bite his lip zooming in on her ass.

"Look at my guh's ass. Shit so fat" He said putting his hand on it making it jiggle. Y/n whined making him do his little laugh. He turned the camera to his face looking at it with his natural mug. "Why was yall looking" He mugged harder than turned it off putting it in the cart. The rest of the time Kentrell was right behind Y/n with his crotch against her ass.

Y/n knew about Kentrell's different personality's. So one day he could act one way and then the next totally different. Today he was just super clingy and Y/n enjoyed it. She looked back at him when they were at checkout seeing he was mugging. She smiled and placed a soft kiss on his lips making him smile slightly. He didn't like showing his sweet side in public but Y/n always made it come out. 

When she turned away he mugged again looking around the store.

**

Y/n sat on the bed next to Kentrell holding the camera up by their faces. Kentrell wrapped one of his hands around her waist pulling her into his lap while she was saying, "okay that's all for todays video. I might have to take out the studio part since they were playing unreleased music but. Ken-" She said looking at him.

He had his head rested in her neck with his eyes closed. He hummed not looking up. "Say bye" She whispered and he looked up "y'all some pussahh- ok byeee" y/n cuts him off making him put his head back into her neck.