NBA YOUNGBOY

I'm not suppose to be here. This is bullshit. I didn't even do it! And now because of my annoying gay ass cousin I'm in this hellhole. I'm only 19 years old I can't be in jail!

The guard pushes me making me speed up my pace. "Keep moving bitch" He laughs and I mug him. His grip on my arm tightens and basically drags me through the halls. He takes me to my cell and pushes me in. I rub my arm and he hands me my clothes and then slams the cell door shut making me jump.

I look around the small cell and cringe. Disgusting. I sit on the bed and look down thinking I mistaken it for a table. I groan and start putting my clothes on before I could get yelled at. After getting dressed I sit on my 'bed' not believing my life at the moment. I had everything going for me.

Before I go to deep in my thoughts the door is opened and a guy is pushed in "say I can walk myself ion know why you doing allat pushing" he mugs the guard. He turns around then mugs me. "mane who you" I mug him back and don't answer not liking his attitude. He smacks his teeth before jumping on his bed above me. His feet dangle and I slide over so he doesn't kick me.

I wasn't going to lie he was mad fine and he looks really familiar to me. I shrug at my thoughts and he asks "say what's yo name slime?" He asks losing the attitude this time. "y/n, what's yours?" I ask quietly. "That's a pretty name ma. My name Yb" He answers and I roll my eyes. "what's the name yo mama gave you?" I ask again and he smacks his teeth. He doesn't for a minute but then finally speaks up, "Kentrell but don't go yelling that shit around." he says and lays down on his bed pulling his feet out of my view.

It stays quiet for a little bit before he speaks again. "say why ya in here y/n?" he asks and the way his accent comes out gives me butterflies. I sigh and shake my head "my cousin blamed me for beating up this girl he use to fuck wit" I say and clench my jaw just thinking about. "damn" he says and I nod even though he isn't looking at me.

"what about you ken?" I ask lying down on the hard stiff bed. "damn shorty just met me and already got a nickname" he says making me laugh slightly.

"One of my homeboys shot this dude and I
ain't no snitch so I took the blame" he explained and I hummed.

The rest of the night we got to know each other and had fun. He genuinely seemed like a good guy. Maybe jail wasn't as bad as I had thought.

***

I laughed putting my hand over my mouth as Kentrell reenacted one of his arguments with his friend Kd. "I swear Ion think I've seen anything gayer!" He exclaims and shakes his head. I smile and he sits next to me on the stiff bed. I look back in front of me and ask "Is he actually gay?" He smacks his teeth and answers, "slime at this point ion even know" I laugh and he lays down taking me with him. I squeal and whine "kentrelllll" as he pulls me closer into him on the tiny bed.

I've been here for about 2 months now and honestly I wasn't hating it. I mean it was not anything near good but it was chill. And Kentrell's been keeping me entertained so that probably helps. Kentrell and I have became extremally close. We talk to one another almost the whole day. Of course we have had our ups and downs, like when I walked into the bathroom to see him getting head from one of the other female inmates. But lets not talk about that.

We stay cuddled up and get comfortable in each others hold. We both know if we get caught it would be our heads but we couldn't care less at the moment. He closes his eyes as he gently rubs his hand up and down my back. "Kentrell how much longer you got in here?" I ask quietly. He opens his eyes and makes a confused face. "say ma what month is it?" I smile slightly and roll my eyes saying "March Kentrell its march."

"I was gettin there. Shit ma I get out on the 16th" He says with widen eyes. I look away from him. Even though I get out soon after him, how am I going to survive with out him. I know that sounds dramatic but honestly. I didn't make any other friends and even when I tried the other girls just mugged me. I sigh sadly and lay my head on his chest. "aye don't do that. I'll write to you and be thea on the day you get out ma." I smile sadly a nod. I hope he really does write and come to my release because I don't have anyone else. I get up off of him making him smack his teeth. I go to our small table and grab the pen going back to the bed. I take his arm and he looks at me confused. "say where'd you get that pen?" I giggled and answer back while writing "I stole it off the guard while he wasn't looking."

I finish and he looks at his arm seeing my number with hearts around it. He chuckles and look back at me showing off his white teeth. I lean into his body and look up at him. We stare at each other intensely. He grabs my chin and leans in and kisses me making my heart jump. I kiss back and put my hand on his chest. He moves his hand to around my neck and squeezes making me moan. I pull away and he takes my lips with him. He smirks at me letting go and pulls me into his lap laying down.

I lean down and hug his neck. He rubs my booty making me sigh in content. "Kentrell we getting outta here soon" I say excitedly and he chuckles deeply in my ear making me have butterflies. He lightly kisses my ear and I laugh at the ticklish feeling.