TJ WATKINS

Y/n groaned and stretched her legs out as she started to wake up. But her legs where being weighed down by her 'friend' who was laying on her legs resting his head on her stomach. She smiled lightly and ran her hand through his hair, thinking about last night.

**

"Yuh Yuh! I'm like that!" TJ yelled standing up flexing his arms. Y/n smacked her teeth and rolled her eyes. This was her fourth time losing against him in Uno. "Your cheating bruh" She said staring up at him. He danced in front of her making her smile and burst out laughing. "You ugly as hell" She laughed and he said, "Bitch please."

"Who you calling bitch?" Y/n said with a smile while getting up. TJ smiled and pulled her closer by her waist, "Notchu baby, with yo fine ass." He licked his lips and she put her hands around his neck hugging him.

"This isn't very friend like TJ," Y/n said but it came out muffled because of his chest. He was rubbing her butt and every once in a while squeezing it. TJ smacked his teeth and pulled away from her. He picked her up and walked over to his bed saying, "You know damn well we aint just friends."

Y/n simply stayed quiet but agreed with his words. Even though most people in this house liked to deny there feelings for their partner TJ would always express his feelings towards her and she would do the same. Y/n didn't like being fake and wanted to know if he was feeling the same way she was about him. 

TJ slowly let her down and put her on the bed. He took his shirt off leaving him in just his shorts and steadily leaned down towards her. He lightly kissed at her neck and she inhaled a breath. He removed his lips from her neck and placed her hand around it squeezing slightly. 

He moved down her body and to her exposed thighs. He kissed extra slowly up them, "Fuck T-TJ" She cursed and threw her head back making him smirk. He got farther and farther up her leg leaving some hickeys on her. 

Y/n gripped on to his hair tugging him to her heat. "Hold on baby" He rasped giving her butterflies. He lifted his head up from out of her legs and pulled her biker shorts down. He almost got them all the way off but was stopped by a knock on the door. "Fuck, whatchu want?" TJ yelled obviously frustrated. 

"You tryna come to popeyes with us?" Eli yelled threw the door. TJ sighed and laid his head on her leg, "Nah ima stay here with Y/n" he yelled back looking up at her seeing she was about to laugh. "Aight" Eli yelled and they waited until they heard him yell down the stairs before they started talking. 

"It's always something with him" Y/n sighed and ran her hands along his hair. "I was about to fuck yo shit up too!" TJ laughed and laid his head on her stomach. "Oh, boy!" Y/n laughed slowly rubbing his head. 

**

TJ shifted around and moved his head to the other side notifying Y/n that he was awake. He moved his head once more before opening his eyes and looking up at her. "Mornin pretty girl" He said in his morning voice and lifted up on his arm hovering over her right above her face now. She smiled and wrapped her hands around his neck.

 The two stared at each other before she folded and leaned up to give him a light kiss. She pulled back but he leaned right back in kissing her more deeply. After a couple minute he pulls away and they both smile making him laugh. "Man you can't take nothing serious." 

"I take you serious" He defends and she rolls her eyes. "Don't roll yo eyes at me before I make then stuck up there." She just smiled and leaned up to kiss his lips again. "Go brush your teeth stanky ass."