NBA YOUNGBOY

"Rapper NBA Youngboy, also known as Kentrell Desean Gaulden, was released from prison today. He was arrested 5 months ago for possession of an unlicensed firearm and conspiracy." The local reporter reads and a picture of his mugshot shows up on the screen. 

"I personally find it insane that they are letting him out" One older guy says lining up his paper. The two female reporter nod their heads in agreement when the other female speaks up. "Well I mean, lets be honest with ourselves he probably seduced the guards and hell maybe even the judge!" They all laugh and the young female says, "I mean I can't even imagine how his girlfriends feels, I would-"

The entertainment news is shut off quickly after that statement feeling embarrassed. Y/n puts her head in her hands and sighs dramatically. Kentrell and Y/n have been dating for 9 months but she doesn't see it that way. She believes that they have only been dating for 4 since the other 5 he was in prison. Not to mention that he stopped writing to her about his 2nd month in. 

She would write to him almost every day and he would too. It made the separation not as hard for her as well to him. So it surprised her when he stopped all contact with her. He even removed her from his visitation list. It hurt and left her crying multiple times a day. She didn't understand what she did wrong and would find herself looking back at their letters to see if she had said the wrong thing. At this point she questioned if they were even still together. 

She quickly wipes her tears not finding him worth it to cry over him anymore. Part of her wanted to go to his release but she felt to betrayed to even talk to him. 

***

Kentrell stretches his arms and legs looking around waiting for his clearance to leave. He leans over to look outside seeing his sister, Ben, Kd, 3three, Babyjoe, Boomer, and Montana. He looks around hoping to see y/n but is left disappointed. He regrets cutting her off but he was scared. He feared that back home she was cheating on him like his past girl did to him. Y/n is his first girlfriend who actually cares about him and he isn't use to it. So he stopped writing to her. He realizes it was harsh to take her off his visitation list but he didn't want her questioning him. 

"Kentrell Gaulden" An officer says holding a clipboard with a bunch of papers. He stands up and walks over to her. She looks up at him with an unamused stare. "These are all of your papers and forms" she shows him and he nods. "You need to sigh these at the bottom and bring them back tomorrow for your house arrest anklet" She says and hands him the clipboard. He nods once again and walks out of the prison office. 

He squints and puts one his hands over his eyes shielding him from the bright sun. He smiles and head over to the group and Teelee rushes over and bear hugs him. "damn" He mumbles. "yurrr" he says dapping up the gang and talking to them a little bit. But his mind is else where. As Kd is catching him up on what has happened Kentrell looks over at Teelee who is texting. 

He walks away from Kd and goes over to her. "Ohh you know that like fatass guy that lives- damn if you didn't want to talk just say that den" Kd mugs him and he waves him off. Teelee looks up at her brother and gives him a confused look. "Is y/n coming?" He asks quietly. 

She sighs and puts her phone away. "Why would she come Kentrell?" She folds her arms across her chest and stares at him intensely. He looks to the concrete ground and kicks his feet around. Teelee had heard what had happened from y/n and when she visited him she gave Kentrell a whole lecture about it. Teelee sighs again and puts her arm on his shoulder making him look up. "you hurt her Kentrell, she feels played. Shit I mean I would too. I'm not fixing this for you. Fix it yourself, go to her house and talk to her." 

Kentrell nods and looks back at the gang behind them. He hates apologizing, it's awkward for him when he generally means it and not to mention he despises letting go of his pride. "Ight ima head ova there now" He says and hugs her daping up the guys once more. "aye ima slide through later." he yells over to the gang. 

***

Most of the day Y/n stayed in bed her schedule being completely empty. Of course the day she needs the most distractions she has nothing planned. She rolls out of her bed and drags herself to the kitchen deciding to make some Rice o Roni.  As she turns the stove on and gets the butter in the pan the doorbell rings making her smack her teeth. "I swea if I burn this butter" she mumbles before opening the door. 

Her eyes widen as she sees Kentrell standing there fiddling with his hands looking down. He looks up after hearing the door open and gives her a small smiles. She shakes her head in anger and almost closes the door but he pushes it back open with his hand. 

Her eyes well up in tears not prepared for this today. "Can we talk please ma?" He asks in his deep voice making her heart race. She's missed his voice. She scrunches her face up feeling her self becoming over whelmed. Kentrell notices and puts his arm around her waist and lifting her chin up so she would look at him. 

Her breath quickens, feeling many different emotions. Kentrell pulls her into a hug and rubs up and down her back. She cries into his chest and asks. "w-why did you stop writing?" He pulls away and says "take deep breaths baby" she follows his instructions and she calms down a little. "ma I'm sorry. I'm for real. I just got scared I-I aint ever felt this for anyone befo" He says swallowing his pride and ego. She latches onto his every word feeling her heart jump. 

He caresses her face and wipes off her tears pulling her closer to him. "Ken do you realize how you made me felt. I-I thought I did something wrong." She says. "I know and I apologize. I aint mean to put you through that shit." He says and she could tell he meant it. It just meant a lot to her that he was even apologizing she knew he hated that. 

They stare at each other and Kentrell pulls her into a passionate kiss making up for lost time. He pulls her even closer and puts his hand on her neck griping it. Y/n kisses back and wraps her arm around his neck. "I've missed you so much" She says between his kisses and he smirks before sucking on her neck creating a dark purple spot. He swirls his tongue around and bites down making her moan. 

"Shit!" She jumps back making Kentrell stop resting his arms on her waist. "The butter!" She runs into the kitchen seeing burnt butter. Kentrell smiles at her frustration and chuckles.