METRO BOOMIN

Y/n groans and stretches awoken by her phone vibrating on the side table. She reaches over and try's to find her phone without moving her head from the pillow. When y/n finally picks up her phone a smile is spread across her face seeing her boyfriend, Leland calling. She answers immediately after seeing the contact now more awake.

"Hey Le" You say in a groggy voice rubbing you eyes. "Hey baby, did I wake you up?" He asks putting his face into the phone. She laughs and shakes her head no, snuggling up in the covers. "hm, ima come over tho, I finished my session" He says looking up to see where he was walking. Y/n closes her eyes feeling sleep come over her. She answers anyway though "ok, how was the session?" Leland then goes on explaining his day not realizing that she had fallen asleep to the sound of his soft voice. 

"Y/n/n?" He finally looks down at his phone seeing his girl sleeping soundly cuddled up with pillows and the blanket. He smiles and takes a picture hoping that the flash don't wake her. He stays on the phone the rest of the drive to her petite apartment. He quietly listens to music rapping along under his breath enjoying the peacefulness of the day. 

He pulls into the parking lot of the apartment complex and grabs his phone looking down at the screen to see you still asleep and walks in the the lobby going on the elevator. Once he makes it to Y/n's floor he says quietly. "I'm here mama's" and hangs up a couple seconds later. Y/n's eyes open and she frowns seeing that he wasn't on the phone anymore. She flips over on the bed and pulls the cover up further reclosing her eyes. 

Leland slowly closes her door and walks in placing his keys on the kitchen counter. He stretches reaching his arms way above his head making his shirt lift up. He yawns and rubs his hands over his face. Leaving his shoes by the door he walks to your room opening the door into the dark room. He removes his clothes leaving him in his boxers.

Leland walks over to her bed seeing y/n burred in pillows and blankets. He smiles and pulls the cover up and gets in. He pulls y/n's body towards his wrapping his arms around his waist. She groans quietly and snuggles into his chest. She opens her eyes seeing Leland making her smile. "Hey Le" She softly says making him chuckle. She wraps her arms around his neck trying to be as close as possible. 

"I love you Le" She says breathing in his scent. He chuckles and kisses her cheek "I love you ma" 

Y'all got any ideas??