NBA YOUNGBOY

I look over at the clock seeing it was 3:29 am. Who the hell is calling me at 3 in the morning. I flips over a couple times hoping the ringing stops. It eventually does but then immediately starts again. I let out a groan and roll over to get my phone. I rub my eye and see it was Kentrell calling. A small smile takes over my face and I answer. 

I answer the phone and I see Kentrell staring at the phone with his face to close to the camera. I jump back a little and laugh. "Ken what are you doing" I say groggily and roll on my side pulling the covers up. Instead of answering he just laughs and falls over. I chuckle realizing how high he is. Without saying anything he sets his phone on his dresser I assume and starts dancing. He starts dancing randomly making me laugh. 

I smile watching him. He stumbles back over to the phone mumbling some song and picks the phone up waving at me. "hi ken" I say yawning. "Why you tired ma?" he asks in a raspy voice. I roll my eyes at him and look at the time. "kentrell its almost 4 in the morning. I was getting my beauty sleep in when you rudely woke me up and started dancing" I explain and he just stares at me with a emotionless face. 

I smack my teeth and flip over on my bed to get comfortable taking my phone with me. He grips his phone and jumps on the couch. He places his phone on a pillow and looks at me. He starts kicking his legs up and I burst out laughing. "ken you so gay fr" I say laughing. He mugs me and lays his head down. "How am I gay when I'm in love wiht you" he slurs. I stop laughing and look at him trying to figure out if I heard right. He looks up with a smile and smiles at me brightly. 

I give him a small smile and shake my head from my thoughts. He's just drunk. He doesn't mean it. "you should come over bae" he says quietly and I raise my eyebrows. "why should I you stank ass hoe". He stares at me unamused and mocks me in a high pitched voice. "wHy ShOuLd i YoU StAnKy HoE" I laugh and he says "Luh girl I will beat your ass get over here" I groan and get out of bed. I mug him one last time and hang up on him telling him i'll be over soon. 

I redo my hair making sure I look at least decent before getting my keys and hoping into my car. I drive over listening to my music lowkey vibing out. Before I know it I arrive at his 'House' or mansion but he doesn't like me calling it that. I walk up to the door walking in and my eyes go wide. I see kentrell standing up on his couch with a wooden spoon singing. I cover my mouth trying not to ruin him in the zone. It doesn't help that he's singing 'Where my girls at' by 702.

I quietly take my shoes off and set them on the shoe rack by the door. I slowly close the door behind me with him still singing loudly. I grab my phone out and start recording him. I giggle and he snaps his head around at me. I quickly put my phone down and stare at him. "were you recording?" He asks pointing at me with the spoon. I shake my head and try to not smile. He hastily jumps off the couch and runs at me. I run into the hallway and up the stairs. 

When I turn a corner I run straight into him. I scream and fall on my ass. "How the hell did you get over here" I say trying to catch my breath. He helps me up and pull me close to him by my waist. I stare deeply into his eyes feeling the tension in the air. He licks his lips and presses his lips against mine. I immediately kiss back and gently put my arms around his neck. He slids one of his hands to my ass and squeeze's it hard. I flinch and he pushes his tongue in my mouth. I let out a quiet moan and he smirks against me. 

He reaches into my pocket and pull out my phone. He pulls away and I look at him confused before figuring out what he was doing. I try to grab it but he pushes me into the wall and traps me in between his legs. He opens my phone and tries to open my camera. Before he does I push my pussy into his dick making him groan and drop the phone. I smirk and push him off of me posting the video of him on my insta.