NBA YOUNGBOY

"Y/n come on! It doesn't take that long to get dressed!" Your friend Lailah says. You look at yourself in the hoodie and leggings your wearing feeling uncomfortable in your body. You turn to the side sucking in your stomach feeling slightly better. Even though you weren't at all overweight you believed you were. Every time you would where something that showed a little bit of skin Lailah would always point out that you looked fat or bigger in it. She would always make sure you didn't wear any clothes that could be better than hers so she made you wear baggy clothes that didn't show anything.

Lailah and Y/n have been friends since they were two and she hasn't always been this controlling. It started a year ago when Lailah's dad died. She depended on Y/n heavily during this time since her mom was never home. Lailah was left her her mothers drugy boyfriend most of the time and Y/n noticed the change in her when she started coming to her house with deep red and purple bruises on her body. Lailah tried hiding them but she didn't do it that well. Y/n felt bad for her and didn't want to leave her when Lailah needed her the most.

Y/n walks out of her bathroom and sees Lailah on her bed scrolling on her phone with an annoyed expression. Lailah looks up and dramatically throws her arms up and mumbles "finally"

Y/n and Lailah walk out of the house and start walk down the street. Lailah was invited over by the NBA gang. She was extremally giddy about it and made sure when they were getting dressed that she was showing as much skin as possible. You were friends with some of the gang having classes with some of them in high school. Lailah runs ahead in her heels to the NBA house stopping at their door checking herself out on her phone. She knocks on the door forgetting about y/n who is a couple minutes behind. She's never seen someone run so fast in heels. 

"Y/n come on hoe!" She laughs and you speed up walking onto the porch as the door swings open. Kentrell opens the door with a mug on his face making y/n smile. Back in high school she had many classes with him. She was his regular partner and would help him when he needed it. He looks at Lailah and she bites her lip seductively looking at him. He keeps an unamused face on as he scans over her and his eyes shift over to y/n making his face lighten. "Hey mama's." He says and Lailah says "Hey Kentrell" 

Y/n smiles and try's to hold in her laugh at his face. He goes to say something but is interrupted by another boy with larger ears. "Mane top nobody want your bowlegged ass" He looks at Lailah and makes a face "I thought she was gonna be bad" He whispers keeping his eyes on Lailah. Lailah bursts out laughing and looks back at y/n. "Mane no need to say it out loud" She laughs making Y/n's face scrunch up.

"Bitch I was talking about you. That's my best over tha" 

Lailah scoffs and walks in the house pushing past the two. Y/n walks up to the door and Kentrell pulls her into a hug. "Nice to see you again guh" he whispers in her ear making her feel butterflies. Y/n starts to say something but Lailah yells "Y/n come on I'm not playing wit you." She looks down and shakes her head walking in to go to Lailah but is stopped by Kentrell. "Why she doing allat that yelling" "Bitch make the roof on my mouth itch" KD says mocking blueface. 

Another boy walks into the the hallway and y/n smiles "Hey joe" Joe smiles and walks over hugging her "Mane wha have you been? I've been needed yo help in math. Shit make no sense" He says making the girl chuckle. The three start talking and y/n eyes wonder to the stairs seeing Lailah mugging her heavily. She quickly looks away after hearing KD yell. "Bitch come back here! Nobody takes my fucking crackers!" KD runs chasing after Joe but slipping.

Kentrell sighs rubbing his temple mumbling a bunch of stuff that y/n can't make out. He then leans on the wall putting his hand on y/n's waist pulling her closer. Y/n looks into his dark eyes zoning out. He smirks and slides his hand that rested on her waist down to her ass and gripping it firmly. She squeals and pops him in his chest. He laughs smiling hard. She chuckles watching his facial expressions.

Lailah walk down the stairs and grabs y/n's hand pulling her away from Kentrell. But before she can Kentrell lightly pushes Lailah and pulls y/n back by her waist. "why you pulling ha for?" He asks his eyebrows furrowed. Lailah becomes embarrassed and stutters "I-I sh-she I-i" 

Kentrell smacks his teeth and waves her off "mane gone on" She quickly scurries making y/n put her hand up trying to hold in her laugh. Kentrell turns back to Y/n and smiles. "Aye mama let me take you out" She looks up at him and looks down cheesing hard. "I don't know ken" She says frowning. "Why not?" He says lifting her chin up. "I mean look at me" She says gesturing to her body. Kentrell grips her neck making her eyes meet his. "Ma you are beautiful. Whatever old guh be saying about you isn't true she just jealous she ain't got this ass." He says smacking her butt.

Y/n smiles and he says "I'm foreal, everything about you is perfect." He shrugs and the butterflies come back swarming her stomach. She laughs hiding her face in his chest and he brings her into a hug. They pull apart and he grabs her hand leading her out the house. "Where are we going?" She asks and Kentrell smirks. "Ona date" Y/n eyes widen and she asks "you were being serious"  and he just simply nods.