Four

Aelin who was walking through the halls of Driftmark by herself uses her other senses to help guide her. When she hears a commotion, she goes towards it until she hears her brother Aemond yell "Come at me again and I'll feed you to my dragon!"

Aelin gets closer just as Jace, Luke, Rhaena and Baela attack "Ah!" Aelin's eyes widen hearing Aemond hurt and a bubbling rage burns in her that she screams, fire unleashed from her and the power not hot enough to burn but it did blast away the kids who were on top of Aemond.

"Aemond!" Aelin calls out walking forward, only to stumble since she didn't know she was on top of stairs.

"Witch!" Rhaena yells as Aemond blocks the kids from Aelin.

"Stay away from Aelin!" Aelin's yells

"She's a witch!" Jace yells

"Stay away from us!" Aemond yells "you bastards! You'll die in flames just as your father did!"

"Our father is alive!" Luke yells

Aemond looks at Jace "He doesn't know, does he Lord Strong?" Jace pulls out a knife and goes to kill Aemond for that.

"Jace!" Baela yells

Jace attacks, Aemond dodges it but Jace goes to stab Aelin for the fire. Aelin who turned cries out when Jace slashes her arm "You hurt Aelin!" Aemond yells shoving Jace aside, the blade falls out of his hand and Jace throws dust into Aemond's eyes blinding him until Luke picked it up and slashed Aemond's eye.

Guards soon arrive and Ser Criston goes to Aelin, he rips his cloak to bandage her bleeding arm "What is going on?" Aelin cries touching Ser Criston's face.

"Dear gods" Ser Harrold breathed out seeing Aemond's eye.

The children are taken into the throne room of Driftmark where Maesters are looking over Aemond and Aelin. One is stitching up Aemond's eye while Aelin's arm is being stitched up "Mommy" Aelin cries "where's mommy?"

Viserys and Alicent soon enter with everyone "Aelin" Helaena and Aegon run to Aelin "what happened?"

"I couldn't sleep" she says "I went for a walk hearing commotion"

"What happened?" Viserys demands, Aelin warily walks over to Aemond taking his hand.

"She's a witch!" Luke yells pointing at Aelin

"I will have your tongue" Alicent warns "if you call my daughter a witch again" looking at the Maester since Viserys isn't letting Aemond be given milk with poppy for the pain since he wants answers.

"Hi could you allow such a thing to happen?" Viserys demands "I will have answers"

"The princes were supposed to be abed, my king" Ser Harrold speaks "as was Princess Aelin"

"Who had the watch?" Viserys demands

Ser Harrold looks at Ser Criston "the young prince and princess were attacked by their owns cousins" Viserys looks at Ser Criston "Your Grace"

"You swore oaths!" Viserys tells "to protect and defend my blood!"

"I'm very sorry your Grace" Ser Harrold apologizes

"It will heal" Alicent asks as the king goes on a rant "will it not, Maester?"

"The princess's arm will forever have a scar" The Maester tells Alicent "as for the prince...the flesh will heal but the eye is lost your grace"