Ten

~Aemond's POV~

When I arrive back to Aelin and mine's chambers, I find Aelin's guard dead. His throat has been slit and the bed is undone. Worry goes through me so I call out for her "Aelin!" Looking around, I don't see Nyx or the chest filled with dragon eggs. I went to Storms End to get the Baratheon's help, in exchange our houses will be joined through Daeron who is coming home from Old Town. Luke was there as well to gain support for Rhaenyra, in a rage I played a cat and mouse game with Luke which ended in Vhaegar killing Luke.

Running out of the room, I call for Aelin. Running out of the room, I go to the Small Council barging inside where everyone looks my way "The Blacks took Aelin"

"What?" Mother stands up "what do you mean?"

"Her guards throat has been slit" I tell them "this is payback since Lucerys is dead"

"Brother" Aegon holds his hand up "start from the beginning, so we have the support of the Baratheon's?"

"We do" confirming "but as I was getting their support Lucerys came to also get support...I played a game of cat and mouse with him on our dragons-Vhaegar killed Luke and his dragon"

"This happened a day ago, yes?" Grandfather asks, I nod my head "then this can't be because of that, someone else has taken Aelin"

"Oh gods" Mother puts stands up covering her mouth, tears running down her face "I want Aelin found! Now! I want every guards searching this city for my daughter!" My love, where are you? I swear to the Old Gods and New that I will not rest until you are back in my arms.

~Felix's POV~

"So this Shakespeare" Caius asks Aro as they discuss the works of a dead man "he has a play that is nothing but a curse? What did he do? Anger a witch?"

"It would seem so" Aro agrees but as they were about to say something we hear singing as well as multiple heartbeats.

"From my voice" we hear a female sing "the fires have spoken and the price has been paid...with blood magic" blood magic?

The door opens and in comes the most beautiful human female I've ever seen. She has beautiful icy white hair that goes down past her waist, fair skin, full shaped red lips. She's about five nine if I had to guess. Her scent smells that of fire, cinnamon buns and vanilla bean. Her scent is a fiery yet sweet one.

Her scent is driving me insane then I remember who else is here and growl at the thought of the other vampires here smelling what is mine.

The woman's heart races as she jumps, she places a hand over her belly instinctively. Like one would if...

Looking down I hear the other heartbeats come from her womb, two very fast heartbeats "Nyx!" The woman calls and then a large black beast with scales and wings roars protecting the woman. I snarl at the beast since it's between me and the woman.

"Oh my" Aro breathes out seeing the beast

"Who's there?" The woman asks

"She's blind" Marcus breathes out, what? Running around the beast fast, I am before the woman grabbing his shoulders lightly looking into her eyes to see foggy eyes.

The woman puts her hands on my chest, her left hand goes to trace my face "How interesting?" Aro laughs "though what is this beast?"

"My daughter is no beast" the woman before me snaps turning her head to Aro in anger.

"That thing is your daughter?" Caius exclaims in disbelief "how did she get that beast to fit through her cunt?" He whispered.

"Nyx" The woman holds her hand out and the beast closes its eyes lowering its head to touch the woman's hand "have you never seen a dragon before?" Dragon? Looking at the beast I realize she's right. This creature before us is a dragon.

"My dear" Aro asks "what is your name?"

She stands tall and proud "Princess Aelin Targaryen" she's a princess? Explains the dress, the fabric is one only nobles could afford.