Eight

"You look beautiful" mother says, I soon hear her start to cry "Oh! My final little girl is about to get married" it's the next day, my wedding day. I wish I could see but I cannot, all I know is that my dress is white and flowing. Mother says that I have lace on my dress but I don't know what that looks like. Maids came in to put makeup in my hair since Helaena did my hair, she braided it so that it's in a bun.

"Mother" I sigh smiling "I'll always be here"

"I know" she cries "but still" she pulls me into her arms, we hug one another. Pulling away she takes my face in her hands "I'm so proud of you and I wish you could see"

"As do I" taking her hands "I love you mother" we leave the room to head to the throne room where we are to marry.

When the doors open, I hold onto mother smiling brightly "Aemond is smiling brightly dearest" from what I know Rhaenyra and her family is gone, thank the gods.

When we stop, I am turned so that I'm facing Aemond. The Sept speaks in Valyrian, we chose to get married as one would in our custom of a Valyrian wedding. Aemond and I repeat the vows the sept says as he uses Dragonglass to cut out skin since we need to mix our blood.

(Imagine the wedding is like the one Daemon and Rhaenyra had)

Hen lantoti anogar (Blood of two)

Va syndroti vãedroma (Joined as one)

Méro perzot gihoti (Ghostly flame)

Eledroma iärza sìr (And song of shadows)

Izuli ampã perzi (Two hearts as embers)

Prümi lanti seteksi (forged in the fourteen fires)

Hen jeny mazilarion (a future promise in glass)

Qelossa ozúndesi (the stars stand witness)

Syndroro oño jedo (the vow spoken through time)

Ry Kivia mazvestraksi (of darkness and light)

When it's over, our hands are fastened with cloth and I close my eyes leaning up as Aemond leans down. Our lips press together and in this moment, I feel invincible.

People clap for us when we pull apart, I put my face in Aemond's chest breathing him in "I can't believe it" I laugh "we're finally married"

~Hours Later~

After hours of dealing with a bunch of lords and ladies, congratulating us and hoping for a new prince in the coming year...I essentially was close to losing it and consummating this marriage on the ash of the dead people. Aemond took my hand and we soon left.

"Nyx is with Helaena" Aemond tells me when he closes the door.

Turning around, I have my hands out so that when i feel Aemond's presence do I grab his tunic and pull him down into a kiss. Groaning against my mouth, I feel his length harden. Pulling away, I use my fire to burn out clothes away "So eager" he chuckles.

"Bed" I growl

He chuckles, taking my hand we head to bed where when my back hits the bed. I moan as Aemond's lips are on mine. Aemond's hand moves over my body, I gasp when his hand is between my legs. His fingers brush against my folds before slips a finger into me.

Pulling away, I hold onto Aemond's shoulder. My breath raspy as Aemond's finger pumps in and out of me. "Aemond"

Pressure builds in me Aemond kisses and sucks my neck "Oh gods" I breath out, Aemond takes one of my breasts into his mouth "please"

"Not yet" he tells me

"Fuck" when Aemond added another finger, he pumped a few times before I clench around his fingers releasing the pressure cumming.

My chest comes up and down hard as I breathe "I wish" I place my hand on Aemond's face "I could see you"

"Your beautiful" he tells me "so beautiful" moving to between my legs, he says "this will hurt for a moment Issa jorrāelagon"

Nodding my head, I hold onto Aemond's shoulders when he slowly thrusts into me. This burning pain is in my lower belly as he stops when he is fully in me. "I'm ready" when my body has adjusted to his length, Aemond starts to move.

Thrusting in and out of me, the pressure from before comes back. "Oh god, faster Aemond" our bodies move in sink as we make love.

"Aelin" he groans, the heels of my feet are on his firm butt cheeks pulling him closer.

Clenching around him, my back arches so my chest touches Aemond's "Aemond" he thrusts in and out of me faster before stilling, I feel his warm seed spill deep inside of me "fuck, I love you"

"I love you too" he says against my lips before kissing me.