Thirty

"Hi Katerina" I see Mr. Aemond Targaryen here at our house in Forks "might I come in?" It's been hours since I've seen the dragon and Aerion has been calling me nonstop and Bella and Edward tries to talk to me and I am zoning them out.

Nodding my head, he comes inside "What brings you by?"

"We wanted to know how your feeling" he says "this is a lot I'm certain" we sit down on the couch.

"I'm not normally" saying, my heart races "I've never"

"My dear" he places a hand on my shoulder "just breathe. Aerion, Aenar and Jaehaera were born from incest" I'm sorry? Did he just say "Aelin, she's my little sister"

"Incest?" I ask, he nods his head "actual incest? Dragons, I saw"

"So you know about the supernatural world" he states, I just stare at him shocked. He then explains how vampires, wolf shifters...how their all real.

"The baby" I ask "it's a dragon?"

"It doesn't shift into a dragon no but most likely" he says "it will be immune to fire, maybe—if doesn't matter. We only care about the child being happy and healthy. We also care about you, wanting to make sure your okay with what is happening"

"I'm terrified" I say, wiping some tears from my face "I can't talk to my parents or anyone, Bella is their only concern"

"Would you like to come with me on Vhagar?" He asks

"Vhagar?"

He nods his head "my dragon"

"I don't know" mouthing "the dragon, she? He?"

"She"

"She won't eat me right?" He shakes his head no "sure" we leave the house and go to the large green dragon, the dragon looks our way and this is very terrifying.

Aerion's father just picks me up and jumps us onto the dragon, he is behind me as he pats the dragon before yelling "Sōvos!" I gasp grabbing onto the gripping saddle part as we go through the air, holy fucking shit. My hand touches the dragon scales and it's like rough, like a lizards. Woah.

When the dragon flies down, Mr. Targaryen holds onto me as the dragon lands next to four more dragons. They look our way before going back to sleep.

Helping me down, I stumble a bit. Looking over, I see this one very large wolf. The wolf shifters since that's what Bella talked about months ago, holy fuck. The russet one stumbled and I look away as I look to see Aerion and his family outside.

"Dragons are real" I state

He nods his head "Guess the kidnapping is earlier than expected" his uncle goes back inside.

"I'm sorry?" Asking

"Kat" Aerion takes my hands "there is something I want to ask you" he gets down on one knee, so I pull the one card I can. I faint.