Twelve

~Felix's POV~

Walking into my room where my mate is, I see Demetri look my way then to my mate who is rubbing her pregnant belly "I'm back with food, I didn't know what you wished for so I got pancakes, bacon, sausage, biscuits and gravy, scrambled eggs, boiled eggs, an omelet, a bowl of fruit, French toast, some muffins, hash browns, water, juice" I stop when my mate just had a blank look while Demetri has one of disbelief.

"Il tuo compagno non può mangiare tutto questo" Your mate can't eat all of that Demetri points out

"Thank you" Aelin says "though, where is the table?" Demetri helps her to the couch where there is a coffe table.

"The food" I tell her "is before you" she nods her head and we watch in thirty minutes as she gobbled down all the food.

"I stand corrected" Demetri whispers

"Thank you" my mate offers a smile "I was really hungry" she holds her hand out and finds my face, I close my eyes enjoying her touch.

Opening my eyes, I see Demetri with his arms crossed amused. There is soon a knock on the door "Come in" my mate says, right she doesn't know that these are my chambers as well.

In comes Chelsea, oh god "Hi" she says "I'm Chelsea, me and the others wanted to know if you wished to have some tea? Also some clothes are here"

My mate nods her head "Sure" I help my mate up as Chelsea comes over changes her. I give Demetri a look and he leaves, looking at Chelsea and makes sure not to eye my mate. Chelsea changes her into a blue dress with large sleeve things at the top that shows some cleavage. The modern day clothing style.

"Let me help you" Chelsea says, I follow them as Chelsea helps guide my mate who is clicking her tongue and snapping her fingers looking around "Might I ask what your doing, your highness?"

My mate smiles "I'm seeing what obstacles there are" what? "I learned a king time ago to use the echos from snapping my fingers to clicking my tongue to find my way" oh, that's very resourceful.

We go to the Upper Guard suite where everyone is, they look at my mate who is silent "Your Highness, allow me to introduce you to the others" I say "There's Corin, Heidi" the coven whore who scowls, I let out a warning growl. She jumps gulping looking away "Renata, and Jane. Her twin brother Alec, Santiago, and Afton who is Chelsea's husband"

"Hello" My mate nods her head smiling, she's guided to a seat where everyone stares at her then to me.

"So" Chelsea asks "congratulations on your pregnancy, how far are you?"

"About five months" my mage places a hand on her belly rubbing it, I have a feeling she won't give up the babies. Nor would I want her to and I'll kill anyone who tries to stand between my mate and her babies "Aemond and I are excited, he thinks I'm to have a girl but I'm convinced a boy"

"Do twins run in your family?" Jane asks

My mate nods her head "Yes" but she's not saying something, I know it "and your"

"Jane" she says

"The Executioner and the Blind Dragon" she says drifting off "the Executioner and the Blind Dragon" what? She mutters the Executioner and the Blind Dragon a few more times before stopping.

"Your Highness?" Renata asks

"Sorry" my mate shakes her head "I'm not crazy, just having a vision"

"You had a vision?" Demetri asks looking at me smirking "about what?"

"Me and someone who is the executioner" she says and my friends smile my way, I keep an eye on my mate.

"It's rare" Chelsea says "to have the gift for the future"

She nods her head "A gift and a curse. My sister Helaena she too is a seer but her visions come out as riddles most of the time and during any time while mine are when I'm asleep. I ever rarely have them as I'm awake, but also my sight" waving to her eyes "in order for me to have my ability for the future I was never given any ability to see"

"That seems awful" Santiago says "my name is Santiago, your highness"

"It's alright" she says "I learned long ago to get by"

I see a cut on her arm and it's from a blade so I growl "Who" grabbing her arm "did this to you?"

She waves her hand like it's no big deal "I was four when my nephews tried to kill me" I'm sorry? What?! "Do you have a dog? Or a lion? Or some beast that's growling?" The others lowly snicker or giggle.

"Your nephews" I demand "tried to kill you, why?"

"Because they believed I was a witch" she says, we look at the twins who looked at her "for my inability to see and have dreams of the future..." she smiles "their mother, my elder sister I burned her entire back that I was told there was no recovery"

"This is Afton speaking, You"

"Aelin" my mate cuts Afton off "just call me Aelin"

"Aelin" Afton asks "I'm guessing there is a bitterness in your family?"

She nods her head "Rhaenyra is my elder half sister who flaunts her privilege of being our father's heir, my brother is now king so hopefully that means Rhaenyra and her bastards shall be killed"

"That seems extreme" Heidi says "my name is Heidi"

"Well Heidi" my mate says "when you sit upon the Iron throne you play the game of thrones you either win or you die, there is no middle. My husband and brother Aemond and Aegon are both men, my child could potentially be a boy and if my sister had it her way I would have to beg for my child's life to be sparred because of the cold truth"

"And what truth is that?" I ask

"I'm heading I'm not in my land so you don't know" she says "but where I'm from no man would see a woman on the Iron Throne ruling the seven kingdoms and my family is currently at war right now"

"Your at war?" Demetri asks

She nods her head "Nothing can bring down the House of the Dragon, but the house itself"

"House of the Dragon?" Jane asks "is that your house?"

She nods her head "Yes...Oh Demetri, when you send the raven to my brother can you make sure you use this seal" she hands him her ring with the seal of a three headed dragon.

"Of course" he takes the ring before mouthing "I never wrote a letter" what letter?

"You want Demetri" Heidi asks "to send a letter to your brother? Why not your husband?"

"My brother is my husband" She says, I'm sorry? What?!