Twenty-Nine

"Katerina" Aerion introduces his baby mama to us. It has been a week since telling us about her and the baby, now we are meeting her at Cora's Cafe since we want her to be very calm when meeting us "meet my parents. My mom Aelin and my fathers Aemond and Felix. My Uncle Demetri, my grandmother Alicent and you know my siblings Jaehaera and Aenar but the youngest one is my baby brother Taelon"

"Hello" she smiles waving her hand to us. She's very beautiful with her red hair and blue eyes. She's got fair skin—she's much more beautiful than Bella Swan. "it's a pleasure to meet you" oh she's nervous.

"Hello Katerina" I go over and bring her to sit down "it's nice to meet you"

"You have very beautiful children" she whispers

"Dude" Aenar chuckles lowly "Kat looks ready to throw up or something"

"So Katerina?" Felix asks "How did you and our son meet"

"We met at the football game and then we went to the after party, it was the first time I've ever drunk alcohol before I've never done that before. Drink alcohol, I'm normally at home reading or doing my homework or baking since I normally work at the local bakery because I love to bake" we are silent as we stare at her just giving this long rant "and we used a condom, I never leave home without a condom but unfortunately I accidentally grabbed the condom that my sister keeps that she pokes holes in and I was changing birth control and oh my god" she stands up and runs out of the restaurant.

We notice the waitress, Cora her name-tag says, she holds a notepad looking at us "Can I get you something to drink?"

"Since we're here" Demetri opens a menu "I'll take a medium rare streak with fries"

"Same" Felix, Aenar, Aemond and Aerion agree. Really? They aren't going to have anything else?

"I'll take the chicken Ceasar salad" mom says "with fries and a coke"

"I'll take the fish burger" Jaehaera asks "with curly fries with ice tea"

"I'll take the burger special with curly fries" I say "with a Dr. Pepper" she nods her head before leaving, Taelon starts to cry and I put a blanket over my chest before going to feed him. I don't mind feeding my baby in public, it's a natural thing people do. Some might feel squeamish but I don't mind, I'm not going to cater to their every whim since this is me. Not like I'm fucking in public.

"That's Aerion's parents?" Someone asks "their so young"

"Are you kidding?" Someone else asks "look at his grandmother" I notice a group of teenagers gossiping about us.

~Katerina's POV~

"Fuck off Bella!" I snap at Bella when she says hi to me when I walk inside, or more like storm inside. Oh my god, I made an ass of myself. My family doesn't even know I'm pregnant and now because of the rant out in the open it's probably going all around about how I'm pregnant. I just had to be spontaneous and now look at where I am. Pregnant and my baby daddy's family most likely thinks I'm a gold digger like Bella since Aerion said that they don't like her.

"What's going on?" I hear Bella ask as I am in the kitchen to her boyfriend, Edward Cullen. God I don't like him, he's made Bella more bitchier to me since coming into our lives.

"She's pregnant with Aerion's baby" how does he know that? "She met with the Targaryen's today"

"Right, the ones with dragons"'I'm sorry? Dragons? Dragons aren't real. I then hear a roar and look out the window freezing seeing the dragons.

"Bella be quiet" Edward orders

"Why?" She asks, I then vomit in the sink when one of the dragons lands in the backyard.