Twenty-Four

~Felix's POV~

Aemond and I watch as we are in our cabin suite on the Titanic, Aelin is trying on one of the dresses Chelsea and mother-Alicent, after some time I started to call her mother-helped her get. It has been three days since boarding the ship and we haven't left our cabin.

"The world now" Aelin looks at us "it's so weird"

"Dear sister" Aemond crossed one leg over the other leaning back in his chair "you distanced yourself"

"It's like" she cuts him off "when I first learned how to see" sitting down between us on the couch "I'm sorry for going into my coma like state"

"You needed to process our daughter's death" I push back some of her hair "the only way you knew how was this way"

We watch as Aelin goes into a vision "The unsinkable will become sinkable" what? What is she talking about? "The unsinkable will become sinkable" she gets out of her vision and looks at us "let's go explore"

We leave our cabin, going around the place people look our way as we see what makes this place so majestic. I've seen much better places than this boat.

Going outside, we see it's nighttime and the stars are shining brightly tonight "Alyssane would have loved the stars" Aelin stares up at them sadly, Aemond and I hold our mate "how are you two managing this pain?"

"Well" Aemond speaks "even though I didn't sire Alyssane, I know I have to be strong for our other children. They need us"

"I'm not strong" she whispers

"You are" I insist "Mia amor you are one of the strongest people I know" she looks my way "what happened with our daughter, you were processing her death. No one can fault you, Aemond and I we made it so that once a year we honor your family by spending a day just thinking of them and doing things they use to love or would love to do"

"That sounds nice" Aelin mutters "spending time, once a year to honor them"

"Issa jorrāelagon" Aemond has been teaching me and the kids High Valyrian recently, it's a very hard language. Much more than Latin and that is a hard language for those who are just learning it "we honor our family every day by living and making memories so that when we are reunited we can share those stories with them"

"What's that?" She asks pointing when she notices something, we look as that's an iceberg. With how fast the titanic is going and the direction it's going they need to turn it right now or slow down at the very least. We then hear a commotion and the humans are going crazy because of it.

"Come" I bring Aemond and Aelin aside, we hold we as the Titanic rumbles when we hit the iceberg "that isn't good"

"What do we do?" Aemond asks "we can't call for Vhaegar or Nyx"

"You can die Aemond" I say, he looks at me "use that one spell and make yourself look like a woman"

"And you?" Aelin asks

"I'll" cupping her face with my hands "be fine"

~Ten Minutes Later~

"I'll see you both soon" I promise watching as Aemond who is cloaked as a woman, is sitting next to Aelin. The cold waters of the North Atlantic will kill him just like any of the other humans, how long he'd last would be a mystery but not one I am willing to risk. Aelin managed to get in contact with a witch who is going to get all the dead bodies that they can get and feed them to the dragons. Yeah, we use the dead bodies to feed the dragons since I doubt given how much they would eat and everything all the meat of the world would be extinct.

As I watch people evacuate and scream all hysteric, I see some men play some music. Oh my god, you've got to be kidding me. Shaking my head, I go to the cabin and grab the one piece that I want my mate to have. The Heart of the Ocean, it's this beautiful sapphire piece that I'm more than happy to give her.

When I find it, I pocket it. Hearing a gun cock, looking over I see a man hold his hand out "My necklace"

"Go ahead" I say "shoot me"

He laughs along with the other man, he does and when the bullet does nothing. He shoot's a few more times and their hearts race. I then bite down and kill them.

Leaving, I jump into the water and swim to the boat where Aemond and Aelin are. Grabbing it, I push it so that the boat goes faster since the temperature is also probably worse.