Twenty-Seven

"Baby" Felix comes up behind me as I stare at the dragons who are feeding off the humans, Aemond cut up the body parts as I removed any venom from the bodies. The La Push wolf shifters, a couple do them are nearby watching. They think we don't see them but we do and Carlisle made it clear that if they tried to speak to us or interfere that we would use our dragons and burn all of La Push. Their scent is making me sick, so the farther I am the better "how are you feeling? How's our son doing?" Yeah, we do those modern day ultrasounds and we found out that we're having a boy.

"Your son is making me need the bathroom more times than I'd like" I say smiling as Nyx and Hellfyre play tug of war with a body.

"Only a few more days" Aemond comes over and places his hand on my belly.

But just as he did that, this wet feeling goes down my leg. A feeling I know all too well "Or maybe now" My mates look at my face "If I'm not mistaken" moving my skirt aside as we see clear liquid trail down my leg. Yeah it isn't like in those movies where there's large gushed of fluid. Sometimes it's a trickle "I believe our son is ready now"

"Good thing mother" Aemond smiles "went to school to become an OB/GYN" yeah, mom went to school and got a degree in surgery. Neonatal surgery so if anything happens she can be here to help.

"Mother!" Felix calls out "Aelin is in labor"

She runs out to me and smiles "come on, Jaehaera told me that something happy was going to happen today so I've got a bed set up"

~Hours Later~

"Just one more big push" mother orders, it has been hours since I've gone into labor. Sweat coats my body as my knees are bent and spread, my mates each holding a leg while their other hand is holding each of my hands.

Gritting my teeth, closing my eyes and gripping their hands I let out a roar when I push. When the pressure and pain that was on me is gone, I hear the sweet cries of our baby boy. Letting go of my legs and letting me fall back I laugh as I see a beautiful black haired boy be handed to me.

Once he's in my chest, his eyes open and I see beautiful blue eyes stare up at me "Hi" my son who was letting out wails calms down once he's on my chest "I'm your mama"

"We're your fathers" Felix says holding his hand out just as Aemond is doing, our son uses his hands to take one of their large fingers in his tiny one.

"We will protect you" Aemond kisses his tiny hand "no matter what, we love you so much" his umbilical cord is still attached to him because I read somewhere that it's better to wait till you cut the cord so that's what we're going to do.

When mother cuts the cord, she helps me deliver the after birth at which point Felix takes our son from me. "You did amazing" mother tells me "I'm so proud of you"

"Taelon" Aemond tells mother "our sons name is Taelon Otto Targaryen"

"Otto?" She asks

"After grandfather" I tell her, she places a hand on her chest smiling.

There is a knock on the door once I'm placed into a black and red dragon pajama short set, I'm no longer covered in sweat but in bed resting. Aemond is right now holding Taelon when mother opens the door to the kids "You" Felix tells them "have a new baby brother, Taelon"

"Can we hold him?" Jaehaera asks. I nod my head, I smile seeing my daughter take her little brother in her arms first. This is all I want, my family. Peace and the simplicity that is my family.

Except I've been getting visions of Westeros and I know we are meant to return soon. There is a threat, I just know it and so we will be going home soon. I've been preparing along with my mates, Demetri and mother. We just need to find a way to tell our kids.