Fifteen

~Aemond's POV~

"Lucerys took my eye!" I yell at Daemon as our swords clash, Dark Sister vs Blackfyre. Aegon gave me the sword to use in case I go up against Daemon.

"He was my son!" Daemon yelled, we were in the air moments ago before on our dragons Vhaegar and Vermithor—the second dragon Daemon claimed—then Daemon jumped bringing me down. When we landed we were in this hallway, our swords lying aside.

Rushing over, I grab Blackfyre as Daemon grabs Dark Sister. I block Dark Sister, pushing Daemon away from me. For someone who is almost fifty, Daemon is surprisingly well skilled.

When we go through this set of double doors, I hear someone say something in another language. "He took my eye!" My eyepatch is off so my sapphire eye is on show.

"Uncle Aemond!" Jaehaera?! Is that Jaehaera? Maegor he recently died and Jaehaerys was killed on Daemon's orders. I must be hearing things.

"Seven hells" Daemon's and mine's swords lower when we look over and see Aelin, I see her belly and she looks close to giving birth any day.

"Aelin" I breathe out, I then cough when I look down to see Daemon stabbed me.

"Now to end your bastard" Daemon pulls the sword out.

"No!" Aelin yells, I fall over just as Daemon screams being burned by Aelin.

"Uncle Aemond!" Jaehaera she comes over, I see Helaena in her as she and Aelin are on either side of me.

"Save him!" Aelin yells "please"

"Issa jorrāelagon" Moving my hand to cup her cheek, tears run down her face as it does mine "your alive"

"Felix" Aelin begs "please...save him" someone says something in some language and someone else speaks. I notice from my one eye a large man with red eyes grab my wrist, then this burning pain goes through my veins and I scream in agony "Shh" Aelin takes my hand "Aemond it's okay"

~Time Skip~

I see I'm in the Red Keep, going to the main hall I see my father at a table with Helaena, Lucerys, Jacaerys, Helaena's sons and an unknown woman. Looking around I see many Targaryen's all around along with Velaryon's "Aemond" Father comes over to me "I'm so sorry"

"What?" I ask, he doesn't look sickly but healthy

"You deserved a better father" he tells me "I see now my mistakes"

"Brother" Helaena comes over "you need to go back—Aelin, Jaehaera and your unborn children need you"

"But" looking around as everyone looks my way.

"You need to go back" Luke comes over "Uncle, I'm sorry for taking your eye as children and for teasing you—but your time isn't now"

"Aemond!" I hear Aelin cry for me "Aemond!"

"Will I ever see you again?" I ask Helaena

She smiles softly "Not for a very long time, by then we all want to hear everything"

"Go" a man with short hair comes over and is very fit "go to your wife and children—remember. Polyamory runs in the family" he holds the two women with white hair, one with soft features and the other with hard sharp features "remember that, your Aelin has two soul mates" everything starts to fade.

Opening my eyes, everything seems more sharp. My senses and my sight through my one eye. Looking down I see no stab wound on my chest since I'm shirtless, not even a scar. "Ah!" That's Aelin, getting up I go to her but a man with blonde hair, red eyes and pale skin stops me "I can't, I can't"

"Let me go!" I order, pushing the man off of me I run to my mate at speed that is too fast for a human. What?

"Felix" Aelin cries "I need Aemond here too!" I run in the direction of my mates cries, banging the door down I see Aelin on the bed in a white gown. Her legs are spread as a girl about one and three maybe one and four with her hair in a bun is between her legs "What was that?"

"Aelin" I go to her side, taking her hand. I hear the hard beat of her heart and the fast beats of the baby. No babies. What?

"Aemond?" Aelin cries placing her hand on my face "your not cold"

"When have I ever been?" I ask, placing my other hand on her belly "you need to push" she nods her head crying grabbing my hand and I notice that one man who bit me—she is holding his hand as well.

"Ah!" She screams as she pushes, sweat covers her body as she pushes. Looking down, I see the baby's head and I'm in awe. Aelin isn't just giving birth but she's also shitting, this is both beautiful and disgusting "Aemond don't look!" Pulling back up I rub her back holding her hand.

"You need to push" this girl—midwife probably—orders "one more big one" Aelin pulls herself up and pushes. We soon hear the cries of a baby "a boy" I see a small baby boy with white hair crying very loudly.

"A son" tears run down my face from my eye as I watch my son be handed to Aelin.

"I can't believe it" Aelin laughs "Aenar" she then groans and I take our son into my arms.

"You need to push again" the midwife orders, Aelin groans breathing deeply before pushing. Gritting her teeth, she pushes. That dark haired man is holding her hand as Aelin pushes.

"Ah!" Aelin screams as she pushes out the second child.

"A boy" the midwife tells us "sons, you have two sons"

"I didn't think of a name for another boy" Aelin starts to cry when she's handed the baby, the baby is placed on her chest as she cries "I'm so sorry, I'm a terrible mother"

"No" shaking my head "No, issa jorrāelagon" stroking her hair with one hand "you just had two healthy baby boys—your an amazing mother"

"How about" the other man who bit me suggests "Aerion?"

"I like it" Aelin smiles "Aenar and Aerion Targaryen"

"Who are you?" I ask looking at the man who Aelin handed out other son to.