Seventeen

"So this" holding up an apple "this is what an apple looks like and what one of its colors is...how many apples are there?"

"About seven hundred fifty" Aemond and I look at Felix when he says that "after living for a long time you learn many things"

"Why are there so many?" I ask "this is so weird" shaking my head looking around "me being able to see..." a couple weeks ago I almost died, Felix ran in and bit me saving me. Turns out Aemond and I are very different from the vampires, we don't need blood but we don't know if we're immortal or not. We don't even know if Aemond or I am sterile since our hearts still beat.

"What?" Aemond asks

"For so long I've lived in darkness" I look at the men "but now...I can see you both. I can see everything—the only thing I wish is that mother were here"

"As do I" Aemond takes my hand "now, back to what the colors are"

"I feel like a baby" I complain when Aemond holds up this one small fruit "this is...this is"

"A blueberry" Felix tells me, rubbing my back "don't worry, you'll soon figure it all out" no one wants me to smell the items since they want me to guess on my own.

The babies start to cry and I open my dress, yes my milk didn't dry up and it'd safe for the babies to drink. That Carlisle had to test my milk, while he did that a human wet nurse fed my babies.

Aerion who has blue eyes takes my left breast as Aenar who has purple eyes takes my right, both of them have white hair like myself and Aemond. "Felix?" Looking at Felix who stares at me "I said this to Aemond before but not to you"

"Yes?" He asks, he sounds worried. He shouldn't.

"I want to be selfish and have you both" he stares at me "I know deep down that no one has ever made me feel the way I feel for Aemond but you, what I'm saying is that I love you and I was wondering if you would be okay in sharing me?" Instead of saying anything, he takes my face in his hands and kisses me.

We pull away when there is a knock on the door, looking over we see Aemond getting the door. Actually I've been wondering who's room this is since it seems like someone lived here before I or Aemond appeared.

"How long" I see Demetri have his eyes closed as he pops his head in "will the babies be feeding?" My done pull away then. I don't know, normally the vampire females tell me that my sons are just draining my breasts of milk faster than normal babies.

"Your lucky they just finished" I tell him as Aemond and Felix take the babies. Buttoning up my dress which is a form of a purple color that I really like—it shows a bit of cleavage and it has this darker purple design—I stand up "what brings you by Demetri? Come to see the babies?" The wives and my friends in the upper guard minus Heidi, loves spending time with Jaehaera and the babies.

"Actually" Demetri says "there is someone in the throne room that the kings wish you and Aemond to see" Aemond and I frown confused then look to Felix who shrugs his shoulders

"Actually" Demetri says "there is someone in the throne room that the kings wish you and Aemond to see" Aemond and I frown confused then look to Felix who shrugs his shoulders. Demetri takes Aenar from Aemond "trust me, you might drop him when your there"

"Who's here?" I ask as Aemond takes my hand bringing me to stand, we go to the throne room. As we pass by I see the dark grey stone that the castle is made of on the inside.

Going to the throne room, I hear another heartbeat other than Jaehaera's. Jaehaera normally spends right now with Caius since he's her teacher as they call Maester's here. They want us to meet a human?

The door opens and I see a woman in a...green! Green dress! A woman in a green dress with long light brown hair look our way. She gasps "Aemond" that voice, it can't be... "Aelin"

"Mother?" I ask as Aemond hugs her, I just stand still taking in my mother's features.

She looks my way and is confused coming closer "Your eyes..." placing her hand on my cheek, I inhale her scent which is that of orchids and vanilla "their"

"I can see" she gasps, placing my hand on her face. Tears brim my eyes "your here"

"I'm going to ask" we look at Caius as he looks annoyed "hoe are you getting here? Is there some secret portal? Do we need Cordelia to tell us cause at this point I'd like to know"

"Are you a Targaryen?" Mother asks

He throws his hands up "Why do you people assume I'm a Targaryen?"

"Your hair" we say having Aro snicker holding his hands up when Caius shoots him a look.