Twenty-One

~London 1830~

"Are you sure?" Alicent asks her children as they mount go to their dragons-Aemond, Felix and Aelin plan on going to the social season in London. The Queen will be housing them since even though she is human, she knows of the existence of supernaturals and is sworn to secrecy as is her staff "You could wait"

"Don't worry mother" Aemond tells her "it'll be alright, besides Jaehaera wishes to participate for this season only"

"Plus" Felix adds "Aenar and Aerion will be here"

"I'll always worry about you" Alicent tells her kids, she wishes she could come but they don't want to risk Alicent's blood lust for humans since she's never been around humans but just to kill "do you have your daylight ring, Felix?" He holds up his hand showing the ring that Aelin made for him using the magic she carries "where's Jaehaera?"

"Right here" Jaehaera appears smiling as she kisses her grandmother's cheek, Aemond and Alicent smile sadly for a moment seeing Helaena in Jaehaera since the two look alike "I can't believe Vhaegar is here"

"Me neither" Aemond strokes Vhaegar's neck, a few weeks ago Vhaegar appeared and Aemond was shocked and happy seeing his dragon "now mount Morghul, we have a long journey"

"Have fun guys" Aenar smiles coming out shirtless while Aerion is next to his brother with a book in his hand "I still can't believe we can't go"

"You'll impregnate one of them" Aerion reminds him.

"You" Aelin tells Jaehaera as they stand with the other mothers and their daughters "will be perfect" pulling back "you are so gorgeous, my little dragon"

"Thanks mother" Jaehaera smiles smoothing her white dress that is adorned at the top with a bit of lace at the top with the long white gloves she is wearing. Like everyone else here she has a large white feather in her hair along with some jewelry "she looks ready to pass out" they see Prudence Featherington wave her face struggling to breathe in the tight corset her mother forced her to wear.