Forty-One

"A party?" I ask mother as we watch Baelor, Kyra, Daenerys and Hera go to the dragon eggs they feel most connected to. Ones they feel are alive and will hatch. Mother comes in here and tells us we need to throw a party, invite all the noble houses here to introduce ourselves.

"That sounds like fun" Aemond says "but mother it isn't like the Red Keep, we might not be able to fit everyone here"

"Not true" they look at me "we could always use magic to make the room bigger—we'll talk to Felix mother, he is also apart of the decision making" looking over I smile "you all found your eggs!" Daenerys has a black egg, Hera a blue egg, Baelor a red egg along with Kyra. Using my fire, I heat up the eggs so that they could hatch and soon enough the eggs begin to crack. Just like Jon, these Targaryens begin to cry when their dragons come into the world. They screech out and fly up to their shoulders or heads. The baby dragons look at each other screeching before looking at their bonded ones and nuzzle their faces into their cheeks "No matter how many times I witness this, it's still a beautiful sight to behold"

"I know" Aemond smiles "wait, where if Felix?"

"He is with Jon, teaching him some different ways to fight" I say "also he's going over the maps of Old Valyria, places that we could go to where some dragon eggs were kept. But also a map of the Smoking Sea" dangerous place to sail especially when it's said to have krakens roaming around there "Felix believes that maybe some of the most treasure amongst other things could be there but we don't know and I'm not going to try to send anyone through those waters"

~Felix's POV~

"Daddies!" We hear Jaehaera complain when she storms into our room, Aelin is with the younger Targaryens teaching them about bonding to their dragons. Mother is preparing for the party that is being thrown. Aenar and Aerion are somewhere, Katerina is with mother helping her along with Demetri.

"Jaehaera?" Admins asks when we see Jaehaera crying "what's wrong?"

"Who do we need to torture them kill?" I demand

"I don't know what to wear" she complains coming over and puts her head on my lap as she has her legs on Aemomd's lap "what if I wear the wrong clothes and everyone thinks I'm a whore?"

"Oh Jaehaera" I stroke her hair "no one would dare to think that"

"The clothing you wear is beautiful" Aemond tells her "don't worry about it, maybe at this event you'll meet someone—preferably a woman and be best friends"

"I'd rather meet a man" she says "and get married and finally have babies" I growl at that "papa, I'm over two hundred years old"

"That isn't registering through papa's mind" Aemond chuckles "your our little girl"

"I'd like to finally no longer be a virgin" she mutters

"Nope" shaking my head "nope, nope, nope"

"Nope?" She asks "but papa"

"Nope" shaking my head no

"Mommy!" Jaehaera gets up quickly and leaves yelling "Papa won't let me fuck!"

Aemond chuckles and I look at him, he shrugs his shoulders "Don't look at me" scoffing, I go after my daughter who is before her mother who looks between us with a raised eyebrow.

"I would like to argue to the court" Jaehaera speaks "if it pleases on why I should be allowed to fuck" I see the younger Targaryens sharing a look.

"You can try to persuade the court" crossing my arms "but my mind still won't budge"

"I want to be a mother, mama" Jaehaera tells Aelin "and the only way is through sex, papa says I'll forever remain a virgin. Why are you allowed to fuck and be a mother mama and I can't?"

Aelin looks at me "She has a point"

"Then do that insemination" I growl "no sex"

"We'll talk later" Aelin assured her

"Jaehaera teach the young ones about dragons" I order picking Aelin up, throwing her over my shoulder "your mother and I are going to have words" running Aelin to Aemond who checks the time.

"Five minutes" he nods his head "took you longer"

"If Jaehaera wants to become a mother" Aelin says

"Then she can adopt" cutting her off "or steal someone else's baby, no sex"

"Aemond?" Aelin asks "what are your thoughts on this?"

Shrugging his shoulders "Depends, does Jaehaera really want to become a mother or does she just want sex?"

"Does it matter?" Aelin asks

"Yes" this time Aemond agrees with me

Aelin scoffs "Why don't you two focus on security and I'll worry about our daughter's...purity" Aelin's going to help Jaehaera find a man isn't she?