Thirty-Five

"You kids stay here" I order my kids to stay at the Cullen house "Mother, your coming with us to the Cullens right now" there was a battle and the whole ordeal should have ended by now. Katerina is showing Aerion how to properly hold and take care of a baby since the last time he did was centuries ago and he only stated at his baby sister.

Running to the field, we see all the Cullens and the human alive. Pity. I notice a newborn alive "Why did you save that newborn?" I demand

They don't answer so Nyx and Vhagar land near us making them flinch "we" Carlisle speaks "offered her sanctuary for her surrender"

"That was not yours to offer" Felix growls

"How are we" I ask my mates and mother "to know whether we can trust these people, given everything that has happened recently?"

"I don't think we can" Aemond tilts his head "how much attention did they bring just by going to school every few years instead of centuries?"

"But you" that Alice complains "Aro said that we could live as long as we"

"Plans change" Mother says "this coven has caused quite the ruckus just as those in La Push have by destroying Irena Denali's mate. You should have ended those responsible, just like we ended her"

"What?" Carlisle gasps "you ended Irena?"

"She was in pain" I say, oh yes when we came to end her suffering did her family want us dead until Irena told them to let her go "Dracarys!" Nyx and Vhagar opens their mouths letting out fire before burning this coven to ash.

"Let's go down to La Push" Felix shakes his head "I'm tired of this and it needs to end, these wolves who think they can get away with what they did"

"Agreed" we agree

"But let's end the ones who thought it best to make such stupid decisions" I order, heading down to La Push we land outside of a red house. Well mom and Felix go back to the house making sure everything is packed for our journey back to Westeros.

All of the wolves are here, good. When we dismount the man in the wheelchair asks "Mrs. Targaryen, what are you doing here?"

"Simply to say we are leaving" I say "but first there is some unfinished business"

"What unfinished business?" Someone asks

"The vampire you destroyed" Aemond is clear "vampires make sure the humans don't over populate yet you end them simply because you think overpopulation is a good thing"

"No we don't!" Someone exclaims

"Tell us the names of the people who killed the vampire then we will be on our way"

"And if we don't?" One of the wolves growls

Our dragons growl making them flinch back "You have one minute" I order "now tell me the names" when no one does "okay" looking at Aemond we get onto our dragons before we both yell "Dracarys!"

"No!" They scream as they are burned alive, looking at my Aemond "some people never learn do they?"

"No" he shakes his head "they don't"

~Time Skip~

"Dracarys!" We yell, our dragons burn down the old Cullen house. Once the house is burnt to nothing do we use our power to open a portal to Westeros. Mother is with Aemond on Vhagar while Felix is with me, Katrina is with Aerion while Demetri—who wants out of this world and get rid of his ex wife who refuses to admit their exes—is with Jaehaera.

Once the portal is opened, we each fly through. Aemond and me last since our dragons are the largest. Once we are back, we are above the water and fly through the air to someplace.

"We are almost to Dragonstone!" Aemond yells, oh! The ancestral home of the Targaryens. Looking upon it, I see it's more beautiful than I ever could have imagined.

"Are you happy to be back?" Felix asks me

Nodding my head "More happy then I could have hoped for" once we land outside of Dragonstone, we see guards come out with the sigil of a stag. We see yellow around and dismount our dragons.

Holding onto Taelon, we go up the steps and as we go to the castle we are met by a stern looking man with dark hair, blue eyes and looks middle aged "Who are you?" He demands

"I am Queen Aelin Targaryen" announcing myself "who the fuck are you?"

"Stannis Baratheon" he stands tall "Lord of Dragonstone, brother to King Robert Baratheon. You are all trespassing and" they flinch back when Nyx flies overhead and lands behind us.

"Why the fuck" Aemond who is by my side "are you here? Explain"