Twenty-Six

~Aelin's POV~

"So let me understand this?" Caius demands "because of you three a newborn army is being created since you were protecting a blood singer instead of a mate from another vampire who you destroyed because this blood singer was his mate also?"

They are silent as the vampires and humans stand before us "Keep them alive" I order, they look my way "that Victoria will kill them and the rest of the Cullens"

"You can't" Alice Cullen exclaims "please, it was mostly us"

"Carlisle should have kept a tighter leash on you then" Caius crossed his arms

"We'll fix our mistake" Edward pleads "please"

"It we do" I say "I will oversee it" they are silent as I say this "my family and I shall see what trouble you caused and I want Irena Denali before me telling me why she's in so much pain"

"The Dragon Queen" Marcus breathes out "has spoken, you three shall leave Volterra right now and go to your coven leader"

"I'll inform Carlisle" Aro says "about how things will move on from here. I shall also contact Tanya Denali, why one of her coven mates is in agony because of you Cullens"

They are escorted out of here then. Shaking my head, I stand up and my mates are by my side as I look at Jaehaera "Pack up, get your grandmother too. We're all going to Forks" she nods her head as we leave.

"Aelin" Aemond asks "are you sure this is wise? Your eight months pregnant"

"Yes, now one of you call Aerion or Aenar" I say "we need to get going"

~Time Skip~

My family and I are on top of the dragons as we fly over Forks and La Push. Felix, Demetri and mother stand il before jumping down from the dragons to land before the Cullens house where I see all of the Cullens standing outside together with their mates.

Patting Nyx, she flies down and lands along with Morghul, Vhaegar-we don't know how she made it to this world, we just know she did and it was an amazing moment seeing Aemond and Vhaegar reunite-Viseron and Hellfyre land also. Viseron and Hellfyre like with Morghul was my boys eggs that hatched with them in the cradle.

Dismounting the dragons, Aemond and Felix are by my side as we go over towards the Cullens. My eyes lock on Carlisle and he gulps seeing my pissed off face "Aelin"

"Your Grace" mother snaps at him "when addressing my daughter or our family you will use titles"

He nods his head "Your Grace, welcome. Aro he called and"

"So you know why we are here" looking around at all the faces, the worried faces "you should have kept a tighter leash on your coven Carlisle. He is but a child and you are not"

"Please don't hurt my children" Esme Cullen begs

"And who" I demand "told you that you were allowed to speak before me?" She doesn't say anything "give me her arm" Felix goes over and my family protects one another as Felix rips off Esme Cullen's arm "let this be a warning" creating a ball of fire Felix drops the arm and it turns to ash when I throw some fire at it "speak when not spoken to and face the consequences"