Thirty-One

~Aelin's POV~

"Katerina" I am next to Katerina as she lays in bed. After she fainted when Aerion got down on knee did we bring her inside to rest "I want you to know that no matter what, my family and I are here for you. Your apart of this family now" she stares at me "we know what Aerion did was very shocking, but he's just trying to do the right thing in his mind—he wants to be there for you and he's very interested in you"

"I want him to be there too" she says "be apart of the baby's life, Aerion and I barely know each other. My parents don't even know" she starts to choke up before crying "I don't know what to do, I don't" pulling her to me, I rub her back as she cries.

"My family and I are here for you" I tell her "you don't have to be afraid—you also are never going back to those humans Charlie and Renee"

"What?" She looks at me pulling back, wiping her tears.

"This will be your final year at high school" I explain what will happen "then we will go back to Westeros where you will live with us"

"What is Westeros?" She asks

"The world my family and I are from" explaining to her about us "Aerion I'm sure can tell you in greater detail since you know him more than me, but know that you are apart of this family" I know I already said it but I feel like I needed to say it again.

"Will I be turned?" I nod my head yes "okay"

"Really?" I ask, she's agreeing so easily.

She nods her head "I just want to raise my baby in peace, watch he or she grow then die" because she's his mate we will be turning her so no permanent dying "nothing more" her phone goes off and she answers it "hi dad" some mutters, I'm not listening in since I'm not my mates or sons where they like listening in on conversations "no, I'm not going to see her" some more mutters "I don't want to see her" angry mutters now "I don't and you can't make me!"

I listen in now when Kat starts to get upset "Either you go visit your mother or don't come home, I know your pregnant and your mother is going to take you to a clinic to fix the mistake you made!" What he says angers me, how dare he force her to do an unthinkable act that some can make and others can't.

"Give me the phone" I order, she does "hello Charlie Swan?"

"Who's this?" He demands

"This is Aelin Targaryen, my son is the father to Katerina's child" I look at my nails as I say this "Katerina shall stay with my family and I, don't contact her again. If you do I will kill you" hanging up, I hand her the phone "rest, Aerion will be coming in right now" just then Aerion comes in going to her side "I'll give you two some space"

~Felix's POV~

"God I hate these humans" shaking her head as Aelin comes to join Aemond and myself. Sitting between us, we hold her as Aerion talks to his mate.

"What happened?" Aemond asks as he massages her feet and ankles while I massage her shoulders.

"That Charlie Swan" she growls "basically ordered for Katerina to have an abortion"

"What?" Growling "I'll end him"

"Doesn't matter" shaking her head "Katerina will be coming with us so in the end he will be all alone"

Carlisle Cullen comes into the room "Your Graces" he greets us bowing "I come before you to tell that the La Push wolves are coming here to talk to you about Katerina Swan"

"I don't remember calling upon them" Aelin says "and since I don't remember it I will not see them, if they demand that we speak to them then I will burn La Push down" he nods his head as there is a knock on the door and Carlisle leaves.

"Sometimes" we look at Aemond "you scare me"

"I am just fiercely protective over those I love" she cups his face, leaning in the two kiss before pulling away.

"No!" We hear some boy exclaim "I'll talk to them if I want to talk to them!"

"Jacob!" Someone yells. We smell the disgusting smell of a wet dog come in, a teenage boy who is shirtless is before us "Listen blonde bitch" at that I get up and grab him before slamming him into the wall, he groans as I throw him down.

"Felix" Aelin calls "there is a better way to handle this"

"What way?" Aemond asks "he insulted you"

"His tongue shall be removed" the boy's eyes widen when he heard what Aelin says "and for not listening his ear shall also be removed"

"Here mom" Jaehaera comes in, we see the Cullens here along with the other wolves who are here. Those from La Push are being held back by Aerion, Aenae and mom. The human blood singer s being held back by the mind reader.

"Please" a man in a wheelchair begs "don't hurt my son"

"He disrespected me" Aelin grabs the knife "I heard him and he doesn't show respect, so he needs to have a reminder" as I hold the boy who struggled Aemond forces his jaw to open.

"What's going on?" We see Katerina here

"Kat go back to the room" Aerion orders "you don't want to see this"

"Why?"

"We came to talk about Katerina and her unborn baby" the man in the wheelchair says "we'll leave just please don't hurt my boy"

"I won't remove his ear" Aelin says, boo! Those who obviously care sigh relieved "but the boy loses his tongue" the boy screams as Aelin grabs his tongue before removing it. The boy cries as Aelin burns the tongue.