Twenty-Eight

"He is too young" Felix argues, it's been a week since Taelon was born and I'm taking him for a ride on Nyx.

"He is perfectly fine" shaking my head as I go to Nyx who is saddled, Taelon is sad and secure in my arms with the baby wrap as I climb on the dragon. Grabbing the reigns I yell "Sōvos!" Nyx soon flies and Taelon giggles as I fly with him through the air, dragon he is just like all of our other children.

Holding onto Taelon securely, Nyx does a few twirls before landing back next to the other dragons. Dismounting, my mates are before us checking us over especially the baby "He's fine" I tell them

"You nearly gave us a heart attack" Aemond says kissing me, pulling away "when your body is ready again, let's make another baby"

"Preferably a girl" Felix adds "I'd like another little girl to dress up"

"Deal" nodding my head "though we'll need to try every day and you two will need to think about a girl" since apparently it is the guy who determine with the X and Y chromosomes.

We see the kids driving in to the drive way, once their here they come our way "Santiago just told us that we're going back to Westeros?" Aenar asks

"Yes" nodding my head "once this business with the Cullens is done, we're going back"

"Why?" Felix asks

Aenar and Jaehaera look at Aerion "Aerion?"

"Um" he laughs nervously "mom, dads. There is something you need to know"

"Don't tell us you got someone pregnant" I warn, he doesn't say anything "Aerion"

"You'll become grandparents" he smiles

"Who's the mother?" Aemond asks "we'll just kidnap her, once she pops that baby out we will kill her if we don't like her and"

"She's also my mate" he adds

"Oh!" Demetri comes out with mother "who is she?"

"Your not going to like it" he says

"Who is she?" I ask

"The blood singer's half sister" our eyes widen when he says this "Katerina is her name"

"Then I guess we kidnap her" mother says

"Wait?" Aenar asks "you guys don't have a problem with this? I mean Katerina is fourteen"

"Do you know how old I was" Mother asks them "when I married your grandfather? I was fourteen and he was in his fifties" the kids make a face "exactly, so don't worry so much about it"

"Plus I was about eight hundred years old when I met your mother" Felix adds "Jane and Alec are both thirteen and we know Jaehaera fucked them both" our daughter blushes at that "don't worry sweetie, we aren't angry"

"What your parents are saying" Demetri says "is that we're kidnapping this Katerina"