Nineteen

"Are you ready?" Aro asks Alicent, the twins and Jaehaera are outside of the castle with Chelsea and Afton along with two wet nurses. It's been about a month and Alicent is to be turned so that she can live forever...unfortunately because her Valyrian blood is diluted from her mother's side, it's possible she will become a vampire and when that happens we can't risk her around the children.

"One moment" Alicent looks at her children before hugging them "in case I'll be turned into a vampire" Aemond and Aelin hug her back. Pulling away, Aro bites her and she screams in pain falling to the ground. Aemond carries her back to her room and Aelin and him stay with Alicent.

"When will you tell them about soul mates?" Aro asks me

"After their mother is turned" I say

"I wonder how the London Social Season shall handle them" Sulpacia smiles as Aro holds her, Athenadora is merely giving Caius harsh evil eye looks. Athenadora has blonde hair with red eyes and pale skin wile Sulpacia has dark hair and pale skin with red eyes.

~Sulpacia~

~Sulpacia~

~Athenadora~

~Athenadora~

"What did I do?" Caius asks when Athenadora hits him, Aro's mouth is open as Sulpacia looks away smiling since Caius's head went to the side "Ow!"

"Like you don't know" she hissed

"I really don't" shaking his head, she huffs storming away slamming the door while Caius throws his hands up in defeat "Aro? Sol? What did I do?"

"You left your sock on the floor" Sulpacia tells him, I'm sorry? Athenadora is angry because of a sock?

"You've got to be kidding me" Caius scoffs shaking his head "it's a sock, not like I forgot I left a bomb on the floor"

"Your not even going to try to fix things?" Aro asks

"Dora will get over it" opening up his book "in a few months, I'll go to her and make love to her and I'll be fine" we see Athenadora come over with a suitcase and shoved it at Caius "Dora?"

"Athenadora!" She snaps "your staying with Aro and Sulpacia, I don't want to see your stupid face" she screams at him "until you realize what you did wrong and apologize with flowers, blood and a lot of make up sex!" She storms out then slamming the door closed.

"Seems like" Sulpacia says "it'll be a century before she forgives you"

"A sock!" Caius yells, he then storms out and we hear Athenadora and Caius yell at one another over a sock.

"How long" Marcus asks after a few hours of yelling "do you think those two will be fighting for this time?"

"So your fucking another woman!" We head Athenadora yell, Athenadora...she's a very paranoid woman.

"Where did you get that?!" Caius demands "why would I need another woman? You have so many personalities bottled up inside of you that I don't need anyone since you keep me completely occupied!"

"So your gay?" She demands

"One minute I'm cheating on you"

"I knew it!" Athenadora yells "I knew it!"

"You know what?" Caius demands "your crazy and I'm not seeing you for the next century!"

"Make it two!" Athenadora yells