Thirty-Three

"Your Grace" Carlisle comes over to me as I draw the recent dream I had, but also the dreams my children had too. From what I understand something has happened to the current Targaryens, something bad and a Baratheon is the current ruler alongside him is a Lannister queen. We also keep getting visions is a boy in the north, he lives in Winterfell but other than that we don't know much else.

"What do you want Carlisle?" I demand, none of the Cullens have gone near me since I destroyed Edward Cullen's tongue.

"We need the help from the wolves on La Push" he explains "but they will only help us if Katerina were to come onto La Push to hear a story at a bonfire they are hosting tomorrow night"

"It is not up to me but up to Katerina" going through the photos of the boy that doesn't look like a Targaryen, but then again Taelon has black hair like his father and blue eyes making him look like a Baratheon but he's my baby making him a Targaryen. I'm making this very complicated. This boy is important...but why? "If she wishes to go she may but only if one of my children go with her since I have no interest in leaving to La Push nor my mates or mother"

"Your Grace" he bows before leaving

Taking a break to look at Taelon who gets fussy, I pick him up "Oh!" Patting his back lightly "mama is here, mama won't let anything bad happen to you"

~Aerion's POV~

"Don't worry Aerion" Katerina is by my side "it's just one story, plus we can have the dragons with us cause if anything bad happens"

"Jaehaera?" I ask my older sister and twin "Aenar? Can you both come with?"

"Why?" Aenar asks

"He wants our help to keep Katrina and the babies safe" Jaehaera explains to him "I'll come but only if Katrina agrees to go jewelry shopping with me, we need to get her some tiaras"

Katrina shakes her head "I don't"

"When we get back" Aenar says "your going to need the tiara's"

She sighs "Alright"

Jaehaera claps her hands together "That leaves" we look at Aenar "one sibling"

"I thought it was clear?" He asks crossing his arms "come on, let's go" Katrina grabs her jacket before we go to the dragons. Morghul, Hellfyre and Viseron look our way as we come over.

"Hey girl" smiling as I let Hellfyre "let's go for a ride" going up onto the dragons, Katerina is before me as I hold onto her right before we take off.

I see the smile on Katerina's face, at first she was terrified but after some time she got use to and started liking the dragons. It takes a few minutes but we get to the bonfire, the wolves look up at us as our dragons roar and breathe out fire. We circle the place before we land, the dragons break some trees as we land.

Once we have landed, Aenar comes over and I help Katerina as she drops down to him. I jump down next wrapping my arm around Katerina's waist showing that she's mine. "Isn't that the blood singer?" Jaehaera asks

"It is" Aenar corrects, I see them link arms as we walk over.

"You wanted to come Billy?" Katerina crossed her arms looking at the man in the wheelchair.

Nodding his head "Yes, thank you for coming. I'm about to start a story, if you four wish to sit down" we sit down, I have Katerina in my lap with my arms wrapped around her keeping her warm. Jaehaera is between me and Aenar as we stare at these people who stare at us.