CRAZY FOR HER ♡➹

Welcome to my story, Crazy for Her.

Credits →This story is completely mine. The aesthetics, covers, storylines, words are written by me. Not a single credits goes to anyone.

Inspiration →Inspired by many book authors , so you could find similarities on them but I'll try to represent it on my own style. Hope you'll co-operate.

Warnings → Mature content, adult languages, explicit scenes, force, murders, sexual content will be included that could triggered any soft hearted person easily. So if you're not comfortable , I would like to request you please skip the story.

Dedication

To all those girls who got only betrayal in return of trust. Get yourself together, Devil is going to show how to be the one whom she can believe until the death. ♡

Aesthetics

I don't know if it's love Or obsession or madness but I am crazy for her

I could do anything including burn the world down for My woman, My wife.

Soon she'll realize that she's not a prisoner and this is not a jail. She's the Empress of My Empire . She rules my heart which get on the knees for her.

I'm getting on my knees with the head down before My Wife, My Love, My papilio.

It's too wrong to feel something so attached with this man.

I wanted to hate him but he never gives me a chance. Whenever I look at the man, he sucks my heart like Devil.

I smell like him ! He makes me smell like him. I tried to escape him but the trust he had earned never let it happen.

Everyone leaves but he stays with me!

From a complete stranger to the owner of my soul, I fall in love my Devil.

In the end it's me and my Devil.

(*´˘'*)ー❣❣

Author's Note 🦋 : This is an edited version of this story. I'll try to represent it in a different way. Hope you'll like it . Do comments and votes sweeties. ♡➹