30. Thanks Dad

“ Why don't you say something? My wife thinks that I'm lying? Is it a lie? Are you really my Ajumma like She says? Mrs

Mrs. Jeon Yeou seri! ”

What? I really couldn't understand what's happening. His eyes are serious. Ajumma's eyes are glistening with full of tears . A sort is there too. Mrs. Jeon? Her surname Jeon? That means she's related to. ............

“ Kook! Give me a chance to explain everything before you judge. ” her crack voice enters to our ears that confirms my intuition. I gaze at his way.

“ Go on ” he shortly replies .

“ Kook, Nabi! Yes you're right. I'm Mrs. Jeon Yeou seri, his mother. That day John and Alex Adams came to our house after killing Mr & Mrs. Kim. Your father was on their grip. ”

........................

Past memories ( Mrs. Jeon Yeou seri 's pov)

“ So it's your turn Mr. Jeon Lee Rang. I think you've seen your dearest friend's conditions, now choose wisely and let me know before I decide your future. ” Alex Adams throws your father on the ground as he fell on his knees.

I was with you back then. I heard some voices so I came to the balcony . I know that there's no use of fighting against them. All I know how to keep you safe.

I pick up you and the some property documents and get out through the back door of our house. They've no idea about us . I ran to the bus stop and take a bus to Busan.

I took you to ‘ My Home ’ , the charitable Trust that your father built in camera and told your godfather to take care of yourself. I know he's the only man whom I can trust properly.

I come back to Seoul to find out your father's dead body is lying on the floor stained in blood. I was weak hearted so I can't bear the pain of loosing him and i become senseless at road.

When I woke up I was in a hospital. I asked a nurse and came to know that a man named Mr. Lee Soek admits me to the hospital.

“ Mrs. Jeon! How are you feeling right now? ”

“ I'm better. Thanks for your concern Mr. Lee. ”

“ Mrs. Jeon don't thank me. Lee Rang is my friend. I hope he told you that him and I decided to marry off your son and My Daughter Ji-ya. ”

“ Ohh! Yes. I've never seen before so I couldn't recognize you. Mr. Lee I've a favor to ask you. ”

“ Yes of course. ”

“ Mr. Lee please take care of Kook . He's in My home orphanage. Don't let the others know about him until he became strong. ”

“ Ok, Mrs. Jeon. ”

“ Thanks, Mr. Lee please find out that if they killed Mr. Kim 's daughter or not. ”

“ No Mrs. Jeon. My men says that he took her to Italy. ”